𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞

The clock hits midnight. Me and my friend are outside the club waiting in line to get in, Pablo all the way in the back, cause he was only 18 and it has to seem like he's old enough. Nicola and I are all the way to the front, Trent and Jude are behind us talking about something.

And after a really long time of waiting it was finally our time to get in. The moment I made a step to walk in the security guard stops me and stood in front of me, in front of all of us.k

"Where you think you're going?", he asked us, "let me see all of your ID cards".

"No need", Nicola steps up, "we have a reservation here on the name of Zalewski".

"I don't give a damn what you have", the guard starts raising his voice and I see Nicola making a face of disapproval, "I wanna see all of your ID cards, because that one right there all the way in the back doesn't look legal", he points at Gavi.

"He is legal, trust me", Nicola started to get a little bit irritated and I held him by the arm to make sure he won't do anything stupid.

"Then let me see your IDs", the guard started yelling at us at this point.

We had no choice, but to give him our ID cards and hope for the best. Most of us are 21, so it won't be a problem. But the moment he got to Gavi, Jude and Jamal he shook his head and laughed at our faces.

"Absolutely not", he gave back their cards to them, "I simply can't let one 18 years old and two barely legal kids in. You gotta find another place to crash..like the play ground from across the street".

"Ay, man, we have legal adults around us, so it's totally fine", Jamal pointed at the rest of us and moves closer to the guard, "we want no trouble, we just wanna have fun".

"If you don't move back and stop holding back the line I'll get in trouble for beating up at kid".

"Careful how you talk to him, buddy", Trent jumps to save his friend immediately, but he got held back by Vini and Kylian.

"Don't make me repeat myself, kids. Find another club to go to".

We stand there completely dumbfounded as the other people were getting in. The line kept moving and we were just sitting there with no idea what we should do. Nicola pulls out his phone and moves to the side to talk to someone, while the rest of us chill.

Two minutes later the security guards calls us up and moves from our way. Nicola came back and encouraged us to get in before someone notices us. We didn't wait for a second invite and we all got in the club. The boys walk ahead of us, while me and Nicola are all the way in the back behind us.

"How did you get us in?", I turn to face him.

"I know the owner", he gave me a smile, "that's how I made the reservation on the last minute".

"You keep impressing me every time".

The club was actually pretty dope. Nice lights, loud music and not too many people. It had enough place for dancing, big bar and alcohol of any kind for you to choose. The guys decided to order whiskey for a start, while I was more of a martini girl. Gavi was sipping juice.

The night started okay. We danced a little bit, the guys were happy and most of them were getting more and more into the night. The drinks started flying at some point and I see Vini and Trent getting more excited than they should be.

Vini pulls me to the dance floor along side Kylian and Richarlison, who were probably the most sober ones tonight and we dance as 'Right round' by Flo Rida and Kesha is blasting. Vini holds me by the hand and spin me around, then we both laugh at each other.

Then the songs got slower and most of the guys sat down, because they didn't have anyone to dance with. I was sitting on our table too, when Nicola came up to me and gave me his hand.

"May I?", he asked me with a smile.

"Sure", I left my cup on the table and took his hand to lead me to the dance floor.

Here we are in the centre of the dance floor, he is facing me and I'm facing him. His brown eyes fell on me as he placed his hands on my hips and I placed mine on his shoulders. We slowly started dancing to the rhythm of the song and Nicola's smile once again popped on his face.

I felt butterflies in my stomach the moment he pulls me closer. His arms are now around me and we are pushed into each other, hugging and slowly dancing. No one said anything, we didn't have to. The moment was just perfect and no words can describe it.

And just when I was sure Nicola will lean in and kiss me, the music cuts off and I heard screaming from behind us. I turn around and I see the boys shouting and yelling at another group of guys, who were obviously too drunk to think rationally.

Me and Nicola both ran up to them and I stand next to Jude, who was under the influence of the whisky he got tonight. The other guys were talking about football or something, but in a very insulting way. Some cursing and some bad words were flying around and I see the anger building up in my friends.

"What you gonna do, pal?", one of the guys from the table next to us said to Jude and just laughs in his face, "come on, hit me".

"Jude, you better not do it", I warned him.

"Yeah, listen to the little bitch of a whore that you brought with you and get lost", the boy said and I turn around.

The moment I turn around to say something to defend myself and I see Nicola's fist flying straight to the guy's face hitting him right in the jaw. I jumped back and Vini pulls me on a safe distance from the fight.

The other group jumps on Nicola, who was still hitting repeatedly the guy, who insulted me. My friends immediately jump to his defence and the two groups broke into a huge fight. I was so scared that something might happen to all of them and I didn't know what to do.

A couple people from the club tried to break up the fight, but it was pointless. And the guys didn't stop fighting until someone screamed 'police!' and everyone starts running. Nicola picks me up bridal style and we ran after the rest of the group.

All my friends and I escaped the club right before the cops showed up and we all got into the bus waiting for them to drive away. I turn to look at my friends. They were all pretty beat up. But in the worst condition were Nicola, Jude and Trent. I gave the keys to Pedri and told him to just drive.

"How am I suppose to start this thing?", he asked me, while trying to figure out how to start the bus.

"Twist the key and imagine that you're driving a normal car", Nicola told him.

Pedri twists the key and the bus starts. He slowly presses the gas pedal and we started moving.

"Where are we going?", Pedri asked.

"To my apartment building", I said to him.

UNEDITED