LEVEL 76 - "Chiffon Cake"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: REPROGRAM REACHED 500K READS THANK TOU ALL SO MYCH AAAAA IM SO EXCITED <33

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

The group moved onto the third floor where six of the students were located, they started off with going to Ojiro's room.

"Ooh.. it's so bare in here!" Uraraka comments, looking around Ojiro plain and empty room.

Ojiro's tail droops.

"Did you move anything in at all?" Jiro raises an eyebrow.

Ojiro's tail droops more.

"Please tell me you just haven't unpacked yet." Mina pouts, crossing her arms.

"Um," Ojiro looks towards them with sweatdrop. "If we're done here, then let's go."

Iida's room was...

"Woah! It looks like a library in here!"

"That's the class rep for you."

Iida puffs his chest out proudly, "You'll find nothing odd in here."

Uraraka walks towards some shelves before bursting out laughing, "You have so many glasses."

"O— Of course I do!" Iida stammers, embarrassment seeping into his words, "I expect them all to be destroyed during training!"

Kaminari's room up next!

"Really..?" Ashido, Uraraka, and and Jiro simultaneously ask (which freaked Y/n out a bit with out in sync they were).

"This is the store in the mall that I'd avoid." Jiro deadpans, looking around the room.

"What?! It's perfect!"

Koda's room after that.

"Is that a rabbit?" Y/n asks, eyes carefully blank as she stared down at the fuzzy creature.

"It is! It's so cute!" Uraraka cooes, staring down at the furball with stars in her eyes.

"It's mine now." Y/n declares, plopping down infront of the rabbit and holding it closely in her arms.

The rabbit had no reply other than to nuzzle closer to her.

"You're trying to buy the judges love!"