LEVEL 45 - "The Hero Killer"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Wanna know something that's an absolute bizarre fact to me? That people enjoy this

A/N: Wanna know something that's an absolute bizarre fact to me? That people enjoy this. Like... real people... with real lives... and real family, real friends, real everything, enjoy this? It's lowkey kinda mind blowing when I think about it, but i appreciate you all so fucking much <33

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Manual let's out a sigh, removing his helmet, "Well, the nice thing about having the whole city on alert is that no villains will dare come out."

Iida takes his helmet off as well, closing his eyes as he seems to be in thought.

He slowly opens his eyes, them being completely blank with no emotion other than anger.

Pure, and utter rage.

Y/n sighs, making Iida's attention turn to her, "L/n.. why did you choose this place to intern?"

"I think you know why. I need to make sure you don't get killed." Y/n simply replies, shrugging uncaringly.

"You—" Iida gets cut off by her sharp glare.

"I'm not doing this for you. I couldn't care in the slightest if you died or lived." The truthfulness in her eyes made him flinch in surprise. "However..."

She looks off to the side, "You matter to Izuku. If you got injured, he would be hurt... So I can't allow to get too injured on this stupid plan of yours. I won't stop you, nor will I even step in if you don't wish me to. I just won't let you die."

For Izuku. That's the reason she's doing this. One of the few people to not care much about her negative traits.

She doesn't enjoy growing close to people, there would only be t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ two people she considers herself close to..

B̸͓̋u̶̼̚ṫ̸͙ ̷̰͘ẇ̴̱h̸̼̕a̶̒ͅt̴̲̄ ̴͔́a̴̹̔b̸̹̑o̸͚̊ű̷̝ṱ̷͗ ̶̭͊[̶̱̑R̵̳̾E̶͉̚D̷̲͘A̶̙̋Ĉ̸̙T̸̗̽E̵̖̓D̸͖̄]̴̢̂ ̸͚͊?̸̺̕ ̸͔̈́?̶̻̇ ̶̲̆?̸̣̿

He's long dead, nobody cares about someone who was reduced to nothing.

Ǐ̵̳s̴̬̽ ̸͍̓h̶̖͝e̵͓̅ ̵̌ͅ?̵͖͂

...

:̵)̴

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━