LEVEL 14 - "Meow"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:  Fun fact: I absolutely despise Shinso! Unfortunately he's kind of a fan favorite so I have to include him at least in a platonic way

A/N: Fun fact: I absolutely despise Shinso! Unfortunately he's kind of a fan favorite so I have to include him at least in a platonic way.. </3

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

Y/n walked down the hallways at the school, looking down at her game as she clicks the buttons.

Click

Click

Click

The game was then interrupted when she walked into somebody, both them falling to the floor in opposite directions, landing in front of one another.

"...My apologies." She apologizes as she looks over, e/c iris's meeting tired purple ones.

"Mn, it's alright." He replies, the two of them stand up as she looks down at her game which was in her hands.

'GAME OVER' The screen said as she deadpanned slightly, putting the switch back into her pocket.

"...L/n Y/n." She felt the need to introduce as he looked over at her.

"Shinso Hitoshi.." He introduced as well as she nods.

She then walks past the boy as he spares her a final glance before going on his way as well.

She walked over to a vending machine, looking at what there was before inserting a certain amount of yen.

She types in the code of the item she wants as it falls to the bottom, letting her crouch down to open it.

Opening the strawberry milk carton, she takes a sip, pulling out her phone in her other hand.

In one hand she held the carton of strawberry flavored milk, the other she held her phone as she opened up instagram.

She scrolled through, liking a couple photos. Her instagram feed was filled with only two things:

1. Cats

2. Raccoons

Her, personally, would say thats pretty damn reasonable. Those animals are abso-fucking-lutely adorable.

The quietness surrounding her was interrupted by a small sound nearby.

"Meow..."

She paused, looking around as her eyes land on a small black kitten that was hiding behind a trash can.

"...?" She tilts her head to the side, vaguely wondering how the kitten managed to get into school grounds.

Damn, villains can't break into here, but some random kitten can?

Her lips twitched into a small grin for a split second before she looked back down at the kitten.

It's kinda cute...

She tilts her head at the kitten as it tries to imitate her only to fall on its side, leting ouch a small yelp.

Her lips quirk up as she crouches down infront of the kitten, one knee on the ground as she stares down at the tiny kitten.

She holds her hands out, palms up as they were directly next to eachother, it hesitates before taking a few steps towards her.

It sniffs her palms before slowly setting two paws on her hand as she carefully curled them around the cat more before lifting up her hands.

The cat mewled as she stares at it blankly.

It's too fucking cute oh my god she'd die for this thing.

It rubs its head against her palm as she internally dies inside.

She's had this kitten for not even a minute and if anyone even got a scratch on it she would kill everyone in the damned school- no, this entire fucking world and then herself. She'd sell her soul just to pat its head, it's adorable fluffy head. She'll scoop out her heart to even look at it, in all it's cuteness. She'd gouge out her eyes to be in its adorable presence. She'd rip out her intestines and then wrap them around her neck to suffocate herself to even been in a ten-mile radius of it. She would—

"Meow."

Oh right.

She looks down at the cat which purred as it rubs its head against her palm.

"...I'm sure nobody would mind if I kidnapped you." She says then nods in agreement with her own idea.

"Yeah. Great idea, Y/n. Ten outa Ten." She mutters to herself before setting the cat on her shoulder.

"Let's go..." She ponders to think of a name for the fluffy creature.

"Meow."

"Let's go, meow!" She then names the cat on the spot.

"Meow."

.

.

.

Aizawa found her trying to kidnap the cat and made her give it to an animal shelter to find its rightful owner.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !