LEVEL 98 - "What Kind Of Hero?"

LOGGING ON...

A/N:

Also sorry again about the update being so late, there was something wrong with my walls in my new room and we have to redo them, this whole moving thing has been so tiring 💀

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them." Aizawa says, stunning the class into silence before—

"WHAT?!"

"After we had that big meeting about it?" Kirishima complains.

"But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." Kaminari admits with a sigh.

"Serves you right!" Bakugo mocks loudly, grinning ear-to-ears

"Lame..." Y/n sighs, fidgeting with her pen out of boredom.

"But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." Aizawa elaborates.

Ignoring the cheers of some students and a loud 'DAMN IT' from Bakugo, Y/n looks down at her desk.

A good track record of accepting students...

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"You want me to introduce you two to Sir Nighteye for a work study?" All Might asks the two students.

"Izuku does. And I'm going to whatever work study he does." Y/n shrugs, standing next to Izuku as she stays looking down at her phone, tapping the buttons on screen quickly, switching to Haxxor Bunny as she lets out a barely audible sigh of relief when the last enemy quickly dies.

"Yes! He's one of the few heroes who has worked under you!" Izuku exclaims energetically.

All Might sighs, "Sir Nighteye, huh? Where did his name come up?

Izuku explains how he called Gran Torino and the man mentioned Nighteye.

"You wanted to get a head start on the work studies, so you called Gran Torino, huh?" All Might repeats what Izuku told him.