6.

El's POV

"Sweetie that color looks marvelous on you. Put that in your basket."

I dart up to the one and only, Christopher.

"Really? Because F this Chris I'm not buying an overly priced dress that makes me not look at least next to perfect."

To state the obvious, Chris has finally persuaded me to go shopping at his own leisure. Having Chris forcefully drag me to his car post classes was very amusing if I do say so myself.

"But Chris, I can't." I say.

"Hm why is that so?"

I turn around revealing the very unfortunate problem.

"Christ Jay, damn that thing."

* flashback *

"Mmm." An unknown male that I've been continuously dancing to hummed in satisfaction.

"Hold up." I say making my war to the bar counter lined up with stereotypical teenagers eating each other's faces off or getting shitfaced -drunk their asses off. I, myself have absolute no fucks to offer my presence here; just to numb my body and some reassurance.

"Hit me." I say alluringly to the towering bartender across me.

"Gladly." He slid me a full shit glass filled with god knows what. This procedure probably repeated a handful of times leaving me to be an intoxicated mess.

I feel a hand forcefully gripping my arm and pulling me to an anonymous direction and my state wasn't quite helpful.

"Where we going?" I say over the obnoxiously loud vibrations from the speakers.

"Dance." The very tall musky man said.

"Pleasure to." I answer. We continue as planned until musky man's hand ran over my securely clothed crotch trying very badly to zip down my black shorts.

"Uh-uh mister." I say pulling away, hesitantly running to exit the club. I have quite already pulled too many stunts to stay any longer. I look around in search of a new location to sit my ass on. After the long search I settled on the next door shop.

Sylvia's Tats and Rings.

I stumble in making the bell chime sound.

"I would like a pretty little tattoo-" I say thinking of the first body part I had possibly carried with me. Patting my upper back, right bellow my nape, "right here. I don't like colors, I like black, yeah black. Ooo." I say to the tatted lady in the counter.

"Ed! We got an intoxicated teenager here take her request and get her money then she's out."

I laughed at here orders as a tall guy obviously named Ed approached me holding me up as we get to a chair. He, again asks for my intoxicated request and freestyles the wanted tat.

*

Fortunately that drunken tattoo turned out quite above average than expected. As unusual as it sounds, I actually really want to return to the tattoo shop and praise the man behind. But when I returned to seek the guy they said that he no longer worked there. A slight chill ran across my spine thinking about my old freshman habits. Now because of the mistaken tat on my back I couldn't really dress in anything revealing the tattoo.

It may have been a drunken one, but one of my many careless times of unknowingly forgetting the mark I wore a impractical piece of clothing that revealed my mark to gammy. Distinctly gammy had inspected the tat and later on gave me quite astonishing news.

At first I thought she was tripping with her old age and all because she had asked me to check the tag of the blouse she had been wearing. Oddly she was wearing her hospital gown so I had a bit of a mishap with her. After the few bantering and insisting I had to do as said.

I pulled down the cloth behind her neck looking down utterly shocked as what's in vision. An identical tattoo. It was exactly the same every detail. Even the slight curl at the end was identical.

Amazing. As of right now I still haven't figured out how and why we had these identical marks. Considering gammy's reason behind hers was quite similar to mine. That had also been one of the reasons I had been looking for the tattoo artist. Being in my state at the time wasn't helpful at all too. All in my memory was that mystery tattoo guy's name is Ed and that he was a tall little piece of shit.

* end of flashback *

"What about this? It can go with this." I say holding up a black envelope skirt and a black symmetrical tank that had a full back and a criss-cross cut at the side.

"Yeah but you need shoes the color of the dress. You are not missing out on how hot you can look."

"If you weren't gay I'd think that you're much attracted to me than a best friend but since I am completely negative on that let's go pay and get those shoes."

*

"What size would you need in these sweetie?" One of the employees said holding up the colored heels Chris had chosen. I was sat on one of the white benches just by the entrance since the wanted shoes were easily spotted through the window. Chris is now currently walking around the store to see if he tok should add into his collection.

I look up to the lady to answer her as I look up I see a hint of a familiar figure at the side of my eye. I snap to get a much better vision through the clear glass of the store windows and out to the mall. I see the back of a rather tall figure walking away to the left-hand side of the store.

"Um excuse me miss? What size did you want again?"

"Oh god sorry um I'll get a size 8."

Once the shoe was fitted and payed for I had rushed Chris out of the store and turned right to see if we were still capable of catching up to the previously seen figure.

"Woah Jay chill your crap. What's going on?"

I look around the mall to see no mop of curls whatsoever and shake my head.

"I thought I saw my mom, turns out it was another lady." I encouraged.

"Let's go get to my house and glam up."

We drove back to Chris' house to do all pre high school party necessities.

*
a/n:

hello lovelies! sorry that took so long. i'm gonna try to do a double update today the next chapter should be up at around 7pm im in California so do whatever time conversion needed! thank you for all the reads. love all you guys!