5.

a/n: hey guys! i wanted to thank you all for 200+ reads! don't forget to vote and comment! follow me on twitter too! @/manbunzharry & @/bOOtyworklou thanks again! love you guys.

*

Harry's POV

Ironically enough the last girl I see pre-wreck is the first girl I see post-wreck. I awaken from my sleeping state to see my hospital room jam packed of the stereotypical teenagers that I see daily. My eyes roam around the room to visualize everyone who came, until I saw her.

Once everyone starts piling out she is left with her excessively feminine best friend.

Confused as to why she stayed, I straighten myself, sitting up and ask for her.

"El?" I mumbled somewhere over a whisper.

She froze by the door way, located there due to her previous actions of giving farewell to her other friends.

She turns around slightly taking utterly slow steps towards me, obviously nervous from her slight vibrating palms.

"Harry." She says, voice cracking.

I, myself wasn't sure as to what I was gonna say, but since I've gotten her attention I say what ever the fuck pops in mind.

"You fell in the parking lot." I say evidently amused. Wow. Smooth Harry.

"Jay you fucking fell in front of Harry Styles in the fucking parking lot?!" Her very gay friend sufficiently said cutting through the well-felt tension.

She gave him a supposedly hidden but very well-seen glare at the side.

"Of course you remember that." She says nearing the side of my bed.

I give out a sly smile at her comical remark.

The tension was briskly coming back beingg thicker than ever.

El and I hold more than enough eye contact and lose it once she looks away.

"Wow this is getting freaky. Jay I gots to go, I can visit your gammy tomorrow of something." Chris cuts through hesitantly hugging El goodbye and waving a farewell to me.

"Can you stay....just for a little while?" I ask ineptly. Having someone here was quite a very content feeling. Contrasting my past and all that jazz.

She looks at me obscurely clearly having to think about my request more than once.

"Uh yeah sure." She answers hardly sure of her answer and takes a seat on the faux leather hospital chair parallel to my insufficiently uncomfortable bed.

A very deafening and tension-full silence was shared. Me, constantly looking down to my hand and the mini tv hung up on the wall.

"What happened?" She asks looking truly concerned of my being.

"I got into a wreck." I answer undeniably.

She rolls her eyes at the very evident statement of mine. "Obviously, what cost it?" I endears.

"It certainly was no accident." I say smugly looking up at her to see the awaited reaction.

El furrows her eyebrows slightly pursing her flush lips, perplexed at the said sentence.

I sit up. Flipping my feet to hang off the edge of the bed making El stand up and approach me.

"Do you need anything?" She asks.

I shook my head no, leaving her more confused, if it was still even possible.

"Come here, please." I request.

She steps forward leaving about a foot of distance between us. I hook me arm around her back and bring her closer. Staring at her, observing her alluring eyes. She takes a hold of my chest clutching onto the material of the hospital gown I was forced to wear.

"El." I state.

She hums back. I move my hands to her sides feeling her attenuate waist drawing circles onto the fabric of her t-shirt as she stands in between my legs. I hook my legs around her back to bring her as close as accessible.

I bury my head in her hair bringing her into a hug. "Thank you." I say. Grateful for her presence. Her as a whole and her caring for my condition.

"Why?" She implies pulling back to look up at my face. I stare at her for a moment.

"For being here." I say breathlessly as she studies my face.

"Your eyes are impeccably exquisite." She states.

"You're beautiful."

*

Sooo sorry that was excessively short. Also, sorry for the past typos and errors. I am currently reading over each chapter to address those. Don't forget to like and comment! Please do share your thoughts. And follow my twitter! @/manbunzharry & @/bOOtyworklou! Again Thank you soooo much!