2.

Jay's POV

After school the girls and Chris decided on the very un-amusing and most common way of the loss of money, shopping. They wanted to go shopping. I on the other hand would much rather prefer going to Nate's football practice with Jace.

Yes, I know why the fuck is our football team practicing on the first day of classes and the season doesn't start 'till April. Our football team actually has been training since the late summer due to their very unlikely lack of skill with, of course, the exception of Nate because he kicks ass in the particular sport. Making him co-captain along side his side-dick, Jake.
a/n: yes jake and jace are different people.

Jace and I make our way to the field and the vision of the team doing tackle is in sight.

"Ooh that was a good one! That must've hurt!" Jace shouted. I take my attention to what he's talking about and god was he right. In the middle of the field was Nate on the ground groaning.

My eyes widen at the sight and we make our way over to him.

"What happened?" I asked due to my missing of the action.

"He was getting ready to tackle one of the guys and the guy decided to move out of the way last minute, making Nate lose his balance and get tackled by another guy. Holy shit I have no fucking idea how he's still even conscious." Jace answered.

I start getting into a fit of laughter once we get to Nate whilst his face forming a very unattractive sour looking look.

"You loser! Oh my god. Haha. Are you alright?" I say to him kneeling to get to his level as he sat to regain himself.

"Does it fucking look like I'm okay, Jay? Hey that rhymed but fuck Jay seriously?" He said clearly slightly pissed at my statement.

"I'll go get you some water." I said getting up to walk to the parking lot to get one of my bountiful stocks of bottled water in my car.

Once I get to the parking lot I see a guy walking over to, I guess, the car parked beside mine. But seemingly he was too far to identify, I ignored it.

I unlocked my car and popped open the trunk to achieve the wanted item. And when I turn around I see that the guy walking a while ago was Harry Styles. Being me, I got flustered and lost my balance tripping on my own feet. I drop to my knees.

"Fuck." I hisses quietly, looking up to see if he saw what happened. And guess what, he did.

I looked down to the apparently very fashionable but very impractical cut on the knees on my jeans to see if my very exposed knees were damaged. Hey that was a hard fall.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Mm yeah, thanks." I answered.

Seeing that I was fine he turned around and went in his car and left. Wow.

That was a very fucking weird and sorta rude thing to do.

I make my way back to the field dusting off the unwanted dirt that clinged to my jeans whilst the fall.

"Here's your water." I said throwing the bottle up to Nate.

The water bottle was seemingly not in favor of Nate because it made a very hurtful and hysterical miss and hit his face.

"Fuck you Jay." He said.

"I guess the bottle doesn't like you." I said.

"Where's Jace?" I asked.

"Pissing." He answered while pretending to hold his dick up just like how a boy would do when he actually is pissing.

"Nasty." I said shoving him while laughing.

"Coach said that I could ditch considering that very manly and very painful fall and that bottle smack in my face. Do you guys wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I can text Chris if we can eat out or something." I said pulling out my phone to text Chris.

"Hey guys I have to go. Mom's calling." Jace said once he came and left.

I looked down feeling my phone buzz as it lit up showing Chris calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jay. The girls and I are contemplating on eating at Joe's or the diner around the corner to Nate's house.
a/n: Joe's is a made up resto name haha sorry.
Are the boys coming too because make sure they pay for themselves because I am not paying for them again." Chris said.

"Chris says that if you have enough money you can eat with us either at Joe's or the diner around the corner to your house." I told Nate.

"Tell him I'm actually not broke and Joe's sounds really good right now. Some good recovery food from that tackle." He answered.

"We'll meet you at Joe's in 10 and Nate says he isn't broke although we all know the obvious. Also, Jace had to go because his mom was calling and crap." I said.

Ending the call with various types of farewells, Nate and I go to the parking lot to our very efficient and well cared vehicles.

En route to Joe's we passed by a car wreck just a block away from the restaurant. Several police men and paramedics surrounded the place.

Continuing my drive to Joe's, my phone buzzes and the screen lights up revealing Chris' name.

A course of anxiousness courses through me, thinking that it's Chris and the girls in the wreck.

I pick up my phone and answer.

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you guys you said 10 and it's been 20."

"Sorry my very impatient friend. Nate's right at my back and it's sorta traffic. We passed by a wreck a block away."

"Hurry please because it isn't good to be hungry. It might affect my beauty."

"Drama Queen. We're almost there."