1.

Jay's POV

First day of school. Typically along side my homosexual best friend, Christopher. He's too far over the edge. Well, the edge of his bed at least.

Walking over to locate my locker, heads start to turn, and as per usual, a normal person would look at what the fuck these common aged human beings are looking at.

I turn my head and see him.

I have no fucking idea how this one person can attract so many people and be the fucking mysterious little fuck he is.

Green eyed. Overly grown curly hair. Lastly, what would an utterly claimed for attention mysterious as fuck fuckboy do without his cockiness.

Clearly, turning my head was very not as relevant as I thought. Heading my way back to locating my fucking missing locker.

Once I finally get to my very awaited found treasure aka ze locker, I do my also long awaited locker business. And of course do what a fucking normal high school kid does and goes to the first class in my very unsatisfactorily chosen periods.

I look down at my hand held piece of paper to see what I have for my very unwanted and unchosen class.

Literature 12.

Now, don't start thinking that I'm a senior because fuck no I'm not. I am far too in lack of the amount of obnoxiousness a senior has, which I will probably attain the next school year since I am a junior.

And ok I am in 11th grade, but I am hell not that smart to get a higher grade class. This is what I get for not calling in early enough to actually choose what subjects I get to live with for the rest of 10 months in my life.

I get to class and as expected Ms. Smith isn't in yet. I don't know who the fuck Ms. Smith is but looking at her name and considering the fact that her name is Ms. Smith and teaches Lit 12 seems that she is a single old lady with nothing better to do in life.

"Ehem."

All eyes go to the front and damn was I proved wrong. Ms. Smith isn't a single old fuck after all. Frankly, that's also why no one seemed to notice the teacher was here.

Ms. Smith started to carry on with the class and did all the introductions and she actually seems really fucking cool.

"Late on the first day? Haha. good thing I'm not one of those old freaky teachers that freaking scold the whole class for one's tardiness." Ms. Smith said to a very disruptive boy.

That boy was of course Harry Styles.

He took a seat at the back and the teacher started to do her fucking job. (A/N: pun intended. Haha I'm hysterical.)

The day went on just as a normal first day would. Bell rings. We move onto the next class. More embarrassing intros and expressing of our uninteresting interests.

Christopher though finally decided to dread the day with me by coming late and arriving on second period in which we share.

Lunch time and seemingly, there isn't anything visually appetizing, I skip and head over to sit on the table with Chris and some other friends of ours.

"Hello my very sexually frustrated group of human beings that I get along with enough to spend most of my life with." Chris said once we reached the table.

Various types of "hellos" and laughter was shot throughout the group.

"Oh hey Jay hot meat over at the door, currently walking and being his mysterious hot as fuck self." Chris said.

And being me I look. Hey, I am in need of a boyfriend so why the fuck not?

Once I see what the fuck my very trusted, well not so much, friend is talking about, I roll my eyes and wondering why I didn't get what he meant by "being his mysterious hot as fuck self."

"Chris, ok I mean fuck yes he is hot but honestly this mysterious shit he's doing is a fucking big ass turn off. He better get over himself and be un-mysterious so that I can actually start to get the interest that you are constantly rooting for me to have." I answered.

"Really? I am quite fond of the whole mysterious shit he's got going on. Very sexy." Vanessa said piping in.

"Maybe Miss Elizabeth Jay Cross has a point he is very mysterious and full of himself but fuck that face makes everything better." Cassie said following Van.

"God I'd do him in a heartbeat if I was the opposite sex, but sadly, I'm not, nor am I homo. So ladies and Chris can we move on from Harry Styles and talk about how fucking hot Emily Steep is. Back me up Nate." Jace said being in his usual obsession towards the school's most talked about and fairly not slutty girl.

"I don't know he just seems like he needs to be solved." I said trying to dismiss the topic.