(Prolouge) Chapter I: Scheven

She killed her.
One of her best friends.
A Queen, a friend, the love of someone's life.
No one knew what to do at the moment.
I certainly didn't.
We all just... stood there.
Watching as she stood over the body, staring into the eyes of the dead Queen's lover.
We all took our own paths after that.

Calxyan ran away after the battle. Some say he remarried and lives on the outskirts of Rielweth, others say he left the continent of Iphica all together. No one knows for certain.

Cordelia hated herself for not warning all of us better, and not returning from the sea fast enough. She still lives in her river bend, but refuses to advise anyone in fear of starting another war.

Foja, Leod and Dadokes couldn't bear to be at the bridge anymore. It held too many horrible memories now, so they built homes around Cordelia's river bend. They all live a happy lie of peace there.

Charlotte couldn't handle being general under the new government. She resigned and went back to working at the hospital. She did however eventually allow herself to be happy. She got married and had two children; Perdido and Chloe.

We called the winner of the battle True Queen. She couldn't bear to her her own name, or the name of her closest friend that she had murdered, now known as Lost Queen. She called her spouse True Lover and the one who had loved Lost Queen was known as Lost Lover. Those who hadn't known them all that well before began to forget their real names.

Lost Lover ran away shortly after the battle, however only True Lover knows where. We had all searched for months before True Lover revealed that Lost Lover wanted to stay that: lost.

True Lover began to fear True Queen. She had become someone different than the woman that True Lover had fallen in love with, for she had become cold and distant.

True Queen couldn't deny True Lover's concerns. Lost Queen's death hurt her, and the effects were apparent. She was cold and distant to everyone, even those she loved.

Soleil was devastated at the death of one of her closest friends. Even her girlfriend at the time, her wife now, couldn't mend her broken heart, though everyone knew that Luna had tried her hardest. They were spared from death by True Lover and instead were given house arrest in Soleil's Zellarid home. They were forced to give up their divine powers. Foja had been forced to do this, though she was glad to so that she'd be in the good side of True Queen in the bridge fight. Luna and Soleil had been allowed to have a son, once again by the help of True Lover, who they named Soren.

After the battle, True Queen tried to pay Scheven for the shivs. He refused payment. Instead, he was made King of Mirirejar, a sub kingdom of Zellarid.

True Queen and True Lover had three children, whom they named Aurora, Tage, and Selene.

Aurora was the eldest and heir to the True Throne. She fell in love with Charlotte's son Perdido before he tragically disappeared when they were sixteen. Even though ten years had passed, she hasn't courted anyone else.

Tage was a skilled fighter and strategist. Once he was old enough, he was made general. He fell in love with Charlotte's daughter Chloe, and was her shoulder to cry on during her brother's disappearance when they were fifteen. They got married last year and live happily in Zellarid.

Selene was a delicate and sensitive girl. She fell for Luna and Soleil's son Sorren, and it was apparent to anyone who saw the two interact. He however, was none the wiser. She was too shy to ever say anything, and she knew her parents wouldn't approve of her marrying the son of two traitors. Recently, Scheven made her Queen of Faormen.