Chapter 10//Liar, Liar, LIAR! L̷̰̥̺͖̰͈̀ͅI̸̤̿̐̆Ä̷̘́̍͑̄Ŕ̴̗̂̃͑̇̕͠!

-H's POV-

I just roamed around the woods like usual, not like anyone notices me anyway...Beside P and K of course but other than that I just roamed since I've been hearing a lot going on around here also because I saw CAB come over here with G, P, O, Q and T, T was leading the way to something but I'm not sure since I was far.
I roamed the air looking where they were going but soon lost them, I don't even know where they went. I just saw fog spread around.

"Heheheh"

I heard giggles but looked around, Nothing, nothing was around me but then I heard running from the bushes, there was still no one.

"WANNA plAY!?" B jumped from nowhere and attacked me.

But of course I cannot be attacked cuz I'm already dead and he was trying to slice me but couldn't, he was also getting really angry just cuz he couldn't touch me at all. HA! Sucks for him! I just moved away as he was raging.
Hehehehe, the good of just being a soul, but yet again bad being one cuz I pretty much scare the others. I heard splashing in the river and went to check it out, Holy- someone is drowning! I tried grabbing them but I couldn't 'cause my hand went right through them so I had to look around the area for help, I heard a snap of a twig.

"1! 1, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING FOOLING AROUND!?" Someone yelled, I didn't recognize the voice so I looked at them, they seemed shocked.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" They yelled, I looked at them blankly as they took out some metal pole.
"Tell me Or ELSE!" They yelled out as they pointed the pole at me with some electrical stuff coming out.

"Look kid, we're not here for a fight so just tell us your name and we'll leave you be" another said, signing the other to put down the pole.
"OI 6! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND HELP DUMBASS 1!" They ordered as the other came in running and helped that "1" guy.

"Now what's your Name!?" The first said.

"The names H, S- spirit of These Woods! Yeah..." I yelled out, The fuck am I even thinking!? I'm no spirit! I'm just a normal ghost!

"Hmm, tell me, why the fuck is 1 fooling around?" They asked, Shit- im screwed, I know nothing.

"I wasn't around here yet, I just saw them in the river in which May i say that you need to help your little friends because they absolutely don't know what they're doing" I pointed as they saw the "6" & "1" guy struggling in getting out of the river.

"These idiots, 9! You're up!" They ordered as another came out and pulled the two out with no problem.

"Spirit of these woods! I'm 5 and that's 2, please don't try him, he's a bit testy" they introduced as they glared at them.

"Never seen you anywhere, have you been hiding?" I asked.

"Oh, no, no, no, no! We come from planet 0, our dear home. Tell us, have you seen an X around here? He looks like this" They said, holding up a picture of X.

"X!? As in The X that protects us from F from the mountains of F!? Heck! He always stays there!" I explained as someone threw a rock at me but it went through me, I turned to see that "1" guy about to throw another rock but 6 was holding him back into doing so.