Chapter 2//Investigation

-M's POV-

I woke up to an Awful morning, why? Because I gotta deal with shit with the group and because it's always a fight in the early morning.

—Crash!

Like that, I got out of bed and saw the paper next to me that read 'safe' Me, N, P, and O got a note that read 'safe' or 'You're it' last night around 4 in the morning, Me and P got 'safe' while O and N got 'you're it' we are still figuring out what it means, I got up and walked out of the room seeing a disaster of a place.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK MOTHER FUC-"

"LANGUAGE! N IS RIGHT HERE!"

"Morning M!" N walked up to me and hugged me as P and O fought about something again.

"What happened this time?" I ask.

"P said it was O turn to do the chores and well, O completely disagreed and started to argue his rights and you know the rest" he explained as we watched them fight it wasn't long until they were about to use their Gems.

"Okay! Y'all lost your privileges of using your gems, N" I said as N took P and Os gems before using them.
"What am I going to do with the two of you?" I asked, my phone rang, it was A.

"Hello?"

"M! Hey uh- so Me, B and J got a note last night at 3 and um- J disappeared from his house" He explained.

"What do you mean he just Disappeared?" I asked, that didn't sound like J, he would notify someone where he was going, something was up.

"I went over last night since he called me about the note and ended the call with a scream and all I found was nothing but a trail of blood from his kitchen to the doorway.So, Could your team come over and help us?" He asked, yup something was definitely wrong.

"Alright, I'll have my team over, see you in 5 to 6 minutes" I said, ending the call and sighed.

"Who was that? It better not be L" O said annoyed, Him and L are no longer friends due to his actions towards the group, we took away his gem and gave it to F.

"No, A, he, B and J also got the note last night  though according to A, he was on a call with J and he heard him scream before ending the call, he went over and found nothing but a trail of blood from his kitchen to the doorway, we gotta go meet up at J's house" I explained, they agreed and we started our walk to his house, it was 5 to 6 minutes away from us so it didn't take long for us to arrive. N called F on our way.

-Fs pov-

I was carefully putting in my last ingredient to my new potion when My phone rang which scared me, making me throw my ingredient. I quickly caught it before it could get into the liquid. With a relieved sigh I went to answer my phone. It was N.

"Yo" I answered.

"Hey, F! Listen we have a problem at J's house, A went over last night and J was found missing and we're now just meeting up, Could you help us with this case?" He asked, I looked over at one potion and sighed.

"Yeah, I'll be over, I got just the thing for this, I'll be there in about 10 to 12 minutes, alright?"

"Alright! See you until then" he ended the call as I accidentally dropped my last ingredient into my potion making it explode. Welp there goes my new potion I just invented, I got my gem and started to leave my Cave, I could of sworen I saw someone when I left, eh, Probably my imagination.

<At J's House>

"Alright I'm here, so what happened?" I asked as the group sat in J's living room discussing things that they had on the table, I sat down.

"According to A, J was last heard at 3:16 last night, last thing he heard was someone ringing the doorbell and was trying to either knock him out or kill him, He's not sure" M reviewed as N got up and so did P, grabbing something rom the coffee table

"Based off the information we've gathered, The mysterious letter that came over to his house last night had hit him with a Rock badly making J back up asking for them to stop"

"Along with accidentally ending the call while he threw his vase at them making them angry and lastly knocked him out, dragging his body which made the trail of blood on the floor and maybe carried him due to how it stopped at the doorway" N continued P statement as P passed out photographs of the accident and items that were used during his disapperence. O got up and pulled a whole build board with pictures and information as N and P sat down.

"Alright so, We currently have 4 suspects of J's disappearance, A, K, I, and L, why these four and not the others, Well, A was the last to communicate with him last night, there was a chance that he did it and acted innocent to cover his lies, K being his best friend there could be a chance that they betrayed him, I being his frenemy could of planned this whole thing, knowing how Naive he is and lastly L, because of his actions and the pure hated he has for him, there could be a chance that He planned this and pulled this prank" O explained as he glared at L's photo and information.

"Okay, Smart biitt-bitter! Yeah bitter, we get it You Hate L because of what he made you go through and such but then again L, Hates Everyone and by everyone I mean Everyone you know, A couldnt have done it, he literally spoke to J by Phone dumb Fffffuu- Flip! And you're just comparing K to Your friendship you had with L and really I? He's innocent to do such a thing and his best buds with J, none of what you said made sense" P corrected him, taking a red marker and crossing off everyone he had on the board.

<Not even a Second later>

"YALL CHILL OUT!" I yelled pulling back O

"P! P, come on now, we dont want to do something you might regret riiggghhtttt??" N asked as he was pushing back P.

"Oh! You're so right, what was I thinking? IMMA MAKE SURE I DONT REGRET MY DESCISTION ON THIS FOOL!" With that P activated her gem and speeded around me and O, well, Fuck, Imma be stuck here until me or O get dizzy.

"ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" M yelled, taking N's gem and using it to freeze them and get them stuck together.
"This is no time for fighting, we have to investigate all letters we know, until further notice no one will leave their house" M continued the plan, we agreed and started to discuss who will investigate who, this was going to take a while before we could even know who is the one behind this.