Chapter 8//infection spreads quick you know?

-F's Pov-

"Are you all okay?" I asked, they all seemed to nod.

"What the fuck was that!?" Right side of W asked as the other was panicked and at a loss of words.

"We still dont know, I just call that thing a blob cuz, it's a blob and it attacks us" I said looking around the woods.

"Wow What a GREAT Description for a monster like that" L scuffed, I rolled my eyes and looked.

"GUYS! I SEE C.A.B coming this way!" K yelled, I looked in the direction K was flying from and they were right they were coming this way, Why tho- THE FUCK!?

"Hi F! Sorry about the spook, T is leading us to where he last saw N!" P yelled, N? He's near!? I looked at T who was getting out from the ground.

"T, You saw N, Who was he with!?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I coundnt see their face but I did see them come over this way with N '' He explained, I looked over the direction, it was the direction towards the forbidden cave in the far forest.

"We're coming with ya'll" I said, T nodded and continued swimming underground, L, W, K and I got in the C.A.B and drove off.

N please be safe... I thought as I looked out the window and saw something chasing us within the deep woods, I tried to look what it was but it was too late. Whatever was chasing us had de-transformed CAB, sending us flying in the air and hitting the ground. I dropped a few of my potions making the area and us get surrounded by gas, I couldn't see anything.

"GUYS!? ARE YALL OKAY!??" I yelled, I didn't get a response, I got up and looked around me, I saw nothing but Gas everywhere.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Someone screamed, I ran and looked everywhere in the area but I couldn't see anything. Well, that was until I went forward even more that I found B facing the other way though B had his top ripped off, he must have screamed.

"B?What are you doing?" I asked, but he didn't respond, which was Weird. He would turn quickly in fear but he was turning slowly and he was laughing.

That's when it hit me...

"doNt Ya WANa plAY!?" He yelled, he had sharp teeth, voided like lizard-like eyes, blood leaking from his head and eyes and mouth, had a bite mark on his side and green and yellow spots everywhere on his body.

"F LOOK OUT!" P pushed me out the way before something had hit the ground, It was his tail which seemed like I didn't notice.

"WE HAVE TO RUN NOW!" She yelled, pulling me to another direction before B could attack again.

"WhY ENd thE GAme NoW??" He said trying to look for us but failed to do so and ran off, we were hiding behind a tree.

"Where's everyone else?" I ask, P looked at me and walked off, I guess that was a sign off 'follow me' I followed her and we came across the cave T was leading us