Chapter 7//They're a memory now...

-N's POV-

"Ughhhh- wha- where am I? What's going on? F!?" I called out as bright white light shined my face hard.

What even happened? I thought as I got up and noticed a tube connected to me but into of having blood going through it had green liquid going through it, I pulled the tube out and got off the table, I walked around the room, noticing I was in an unknown room, walls were gray, there's a desk full of papers, there was a device with heart rate and stuff, what is this place? I got out of the room seeing that the hallway lights were off, I could barely see anything.

"H- helŁø?..." a voice cracked, I looked around the halls and saw a figure, they looked like R.

"R? Is that you?" I asked, no response, they took very little steps and it wasn't the same old R we would see, he was different.

"D- DØN't b-...be Æfraid!" He said as he got close enough to the light, I knew it, he wasn't himself.

He had eyes everywhere on his face but his face was like a black void to nothingness, mouth melted, holes near mouth and near where the bandages are wrapped around his leg, I ran far away from him before anything happened, I ran around the place, ...

He had eyes everywhere on his face but his face was like a black void to nothingness, mouth melted, holes near mouth and near where the bandages are wrapped around his leg, I ran far away from him before anything happened, I ran around the place, I couldn't see anything that I tripped.

"How's ef gagon eh?" I looked up and saw what seemed to be I.

"I! We have to get out of here!" I yelled, he seemed to laugh at the situation and walked towards me, something's off.

"Whfs sooo???" He sounded weirder than ever and he was still laughing, then the lights turned on out of nowhere, I looked at I and I was right something was off about him.

He was Melting from the right! I backed away and ran in another hallway before the two even caught me, the alarms started flashing.

"SUBJECT 04,05 AND 06 HAVE ESCAPED! ALL VALUES MUST BE CLOSED IN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!" It announced, I looked around the halls and saw Doors and windows shutting and locking themselves.

I tried looking for the Exit while I and R chased me. I saw a door still open and without thinking I went in closing and locking it while ducking under some desk. The two stopped for a minute and continued their separate ways. I got out from underneath and looked around the room, I turn on the lights for a better look and walked around, there was a table, two chairs, a counter with snacks and drinks, mainly coffee, and a computer that was still on.
I looked at the screen and saw that a tab was open, the mysterious letter was in the chat box and I saw a conversation that was about 2-6 hours ago.