Hazel. Baby come on wake up

///

Hazel

///

I woke up tied to a chair I looked in front of me and saw a camera. I looked around and noticed I was in a barn. What the hell I thought to myself. I was completely alone until a women walked up to me.

"Hello Hazel. Say hello to the team." She said pointing to the camera. I shook my head.

"What do you want?" I questioned looking at the women in disgust.

"Well Hazel you're husband killed my brother so I'm going to kill you." The women said smiling innocently.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked more worried about her than myself. The women laughed.

"She's safe. Dr Reid I assume is looking after her and I'm just going to assume she is watching this live stream right this moment unless he is a good father and is covering her eyes.

"Don't make them watch." I said a tear slipping from my eye.

"Why not? You don't want your husband to see your battered body?" She said laughing like a maniac.

Before I could ask anymore questions the women slapped me across the face.

"Wow so tough of you." I said looking her in the eyes. I wish I could put a hand on my stomach to protect it but I couldn't. My cheek was stinging but I wasn't going to let her know that. The women kept torturing me until I couldn't open my eyes I felt something plunge into my stomach. I screamed in pain my eyes now wide open. I looked down and saw a knife sticking out of my stomach. I felt my eyes slowly close until all I could see was darkness.

///

Spencer

///

Hazel passed out. "Penelope please tell me you have found a location." I said walking over to Rosemary who was still passed out on the sofa in the conference room.

"I have it's a barn 10 miles away." Penelope said while sending the location to our phones.

"Penelope if Bella wakes up just tell her I will be back soon." I said kissing the top of Rosemary's head before leaving.

///

When we got to the barn everything was silent not even the sound of crickets could be heard. We all walked over to the barn slowly opening the door.

"Katelyn Hankel put your hands up." Emily said. Katelyn slowly put her hands up dropping the knife onto the floor. Rossi put her in handcuffs and I ran to where Hazel was laying unconscious.

"Hazel. Baby come on wake up." I said tapping her cheek. Hazels eyes fluttered open slightly.

"Spencer look after Rosemary." Hazel said before her eyes fluttered shut again.

"Hazel no love, me and you will look after her together." I said letting tears slip out of my eyes.

"Please wake up Hazel." I started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hazel please I can't do this without you." I said just above whisper.

"Please Rosemary needs her mother." JJ pulled me away from Hazel when the paramedics wheeled her to the ambulance.

"Shh Spence we will meet the ambulance there." JJ said hugging me. I hugged her back still sobbing uncontrollably.

"JJ I cant loose her. She needs to be here for Rosemary. I cant do this without her." I said hiccupping. JJ just looked at me with pity before taking me to the SUV. I don't remember when we got to the hospital but I know we have been here for a while.

JJ took me back to my apartment to change and shower and to also grab a few things for Rosemary.

When we got back to the hospital Rosemary was sitting on Derek's lap moving his rings around on his finger. When she saw me though she wiggled off of his lap.

"Da-da." She said running over to me. I knelt down and accepted her hug picking her up slowly. I couldn't hold my tears in any longer I started crying while holding Rosemary.

Rosemary slowly leant back and touched my cheeks slowly wiping my tears away the best she could. "Da-da wats wrong?"

I smiled weakly at her. "Nothing Sweetheart daddy's just got something in his eye." I said kissing her nose.

Rosemary kissed my nose back. "Well tell it to gwet out." I laughed softly at her pronunciation.

"Okay I will princess." Rosemary started rubbing her eyes.

"You tired Rose?" I asked her moving her hair our of her face. She nodded before digging her head into the crook of my neck. I held her protectively in my arms as I sat down. I saw that everyone had tears in their eyes while looking at us their faces held small smiles at how Rosemary was acting. I gave Rose her teddy and blanket and let her curl into a ball on my lap.

///

For what felt like eternity a doctor came into the waiting room. "For Mrs Reid?" I stood up with Rosemary in my arms.

"You're gonna want to leave her here sir." I nodded and gave her to Derek since he was sitting the closest to me.

I followed the doctor out of the room wearingly. "Sir I'm sorry but your wife passed on the operating table." I felt my whole world burst. My hand flew over my mouth as I concealed sobs. I nodded at the doctor before turning back into the waiting room. Everyone looked at me to see if I had any news but all I could do was fall onto my knees. Sobs racking my body as they were muffled by my hands. I felt a pair of arms around my body I turned to see Rossi hugging me.

I hugged Rossi back. Us both on the floor sobs racking both out body's. Both mine and Rossi's sobs turned into hiccups. I felt a hand on my back I turned around and saw JJ she pointed over to Rosemary who was now awake staring at me with confusion.

I forced myself to stand up and walk over to her. "Hey baby come here." I said kneeling down so she could sit on my lap.

"Da-da wher- ma-ma?" Rosemary questioned looking up at me innocently. I placed a kiss on her head.

"Mama is living with the stars sweetheart." I didn't know how to tell her. I heard Penelope muffle her sobs.

"Ma-ma Is watching over us?" Rosemary questioned again but this time standing up and placing her hands on my cheeks. I nodded.

"Yes my sweet girl. But I promise she will be watching over us. She will be watching you grow up into a strong young women." I said kissing her nose.

Rosemary kissed my nose back. "But I don't want to grow up. I wanna be your little girl forever." I smiled at her.

"Baby you will always be my little girl." I said hugging her tightly. Rosemary hugged me tighter. I heard her little sniffles until I heard her full on crying.

"Shh baby it's okay I got you. Daddy's not going anywhere." I said standing up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

The doctor came in once again. "Dr Reid. I'm sorry but I forgot to tell you, your wife was pregnant when we passed. She was 2 weeks pregnant." The doctor left with that.

I looked at the floor tears pooling from my eyes. "Rosemary I love you so much." I said trying to process I lost two people in one day.

A/n

I'm so sorry I promise the sequel will be a lot more happier.

One chapter left