She's a bitch

///

Spencer

///

As me and Hazel walked through the glass doors everyone's eyes turned to us relief washed over their faces. "Why do you guys look so relived to see us at 6am?" Hazel questioned as Penelope ran to the both of us hugging us both eagerly.

"We were all worried about you both." Penelope said squeezing Hazel before turning to me with open arms. I nodded a yes before Penelope enveloped me into a hug.

"So why did we need to come down?" Hazel asked looking towards Hotch slight annoyance laced into her voice.

"We managed to find Cat. And I'm sure Spencer has told you but she will only speak to Spencer." Aaron said looking towards me. I groaned knowing I had to speak to Cat.

"Should I go speak to her now? Or is there more we need to discuss?" I said looking between Aaron and David.

"You can go speak to her now." Aaron said nodding. I nodded and turned to the glass doors walking out and going to the interrogation room Cat was being held in.

"Cat." I said walking into the room.

"Spency hi!" Cat said leaning forward slightly.

"Why?" Was all I could say.

"Why what Spencer? I just wanted to see you again." She said smiling smugly.

"That's not all is it?" I said leaning against the chair in front of me.

"Oh you're right Spency. I also wanted to meet this girlfriend of yours." She said smiling sweetly.

"How do you know I have a girlfriend?" I said sitting on the table near her.

"I know everything about you Spencer. I have eyes and ears everywhere." Cat said leaning back against her chair. Slowly waving at the two way mirror behind me.

"I know your little girlfriend is watching. Hi Hazel!" She said then turning back to me.

"Let's stop talking about me. Let's talk about you." I said not moving from my current position.

"Cat what do you want?" I said leaning in.

"I want to kill that little girlfriend of yours." She said leaning in so ours noses were almost touching. I pulled back and scoffed.

"What Spency you don't think I could?" She said trying to sound innocent.

"I know you couldn't." That's the last thing I said before standing up and walking out of the door. When I walked out of the door I saw Hazel standing there leaning against the ledge of the mirror.

"She's a bitch." Hazel said not even looking at me, her eyes only focused on Cat. I nodded and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"I know she is. This will be over soon." I said before pulling away from Hazel.

"Spencer we've got a problem." Emily said running through the door. Me and Hazel looked at Emily in shock. Emily ushered us out and to the conference room.

"What's the problem?" Hazel said sitting down in my seat. I stayed standing behind her placing a hand protectively on her shoulder.

"We got sent a video of a women being tortured." Penelope said putting it up on the screen.

"Wait I know her." Hazel said leaning forward. Everyone's eyes turned to look at Hazel.

"You do?" Me and Derek said at the same time. Hazel nodded.

"Yeah I worked with her for a while at my old job." Hazel said looking at the screen not tearing her eyes away from the screen. I could tell Hazel was hurt but she wouldn't show it.

"I need to speak to Cat again." I said looking at the team. Everyone agreed.

"Hazel stay here with everyone this time please." I said looking back at her before walking out of the conference room before she could protest.

///

Hazel

///

I understand why Spencer wouldn't want me to be behind the glass while he was speaking to Cat, he told me he always had to get information out of her the hard way. I just sat in the conference room twiddling my thumbs waiting for Spencer to get back.

"You know Princess he only tod you to stay here so you wouldn't eat up all of Cats lies." Derek said sitting down beside me I looked at Derek and smiled sadly.

"I know I don't know why I am so upset about it. I trust Spencer I just don't trust Cat." I said looking back down to my hands picking at the skin around my fingernails. Derek placed his hand over mine to stop me from hurting myself.

"Sweetheart no body trusts Cat here." This time it was my dad sitting down beside me placing a hand on my back. I turned to him and buried my head in his chest and just hugged him. My dad protectively wrapped his arms around my small frame.

///

About 20 minutes later we heard heavy footsteps running to the conference room. "Guys I think I know where the women is being held." Spencer said looking at the group. Everyone's heads turned to look at him.

I slowly drowned out the noise placing my head on my folded arms and falling asleep to the calmness of my dad rubbing my back.

///

I woke up to Spencer kissing my head. "Hey Bug we are going to save the women we will be back soon." I nodded before falling back to sleep.

///

Third person

///

After a hour of Hazel sleeping and Spencer and the team saving the women the whole team came back and walked into the conference room to see Hazel still asleep this time she was curled into a ball looking really uncomfortable.

"I'll take her back home." Spencer said picking Hazel up bridal style. And carrying her to the elevators.

"Hey Spencer." Rossi said from behind Spencer. Spencer turned around.

"Kid. Thank you for making my daughter happy. If and when you want to propose you have my blessing." Rossi said tapping Spencer's shoulder before walking back over to the team. Spencer's smile was so wide that his cheeks were staring to burn from how much he was smiling.

That night Spencer fell asleep wondering how he would propose to the love of his life but not before thinking that he had to say he loved her first but that was for him to think about tomorrow and Hazel fell asleep unknowing to what her dad had told Spencer.

A/N

Yes I am going down the road of proposals and shit because why not. In the whole timeline they have been together for almost a year and I don't care what anyone says they can be engaged that fast they are soulmates.