Can we at least grab breakfast on the way?

///

Hazel

///

I woke up to Spencer rubbing my back gently. "Hey Hazel. I got food on the way back from my apartment." I turned to face Spencer and saw he had a brown bag.

"Is that McDonald's?" I said sitting up eagerly. Spencer laughed and nodded.

"Yes. I got your favourite." Spencer said walking down the stairs.

"Wait babe where are you going?" I questioned not moving from the bed.

"Well if you want your food your gonna need to get out of bed because I'm not sleeping in a crummy bed." He shouted from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Why don't you go pick a movie for us to watch." Spencer said putting the food onto plates. I nodded groggily and walking into the living room. I looked through all my DVD's not really sure what I wanted to watch. That's until I remembered I have fifty shades of grey on DVD. I started giggling and ran upstairs to grab the CD.

"Fifty shades of grey? Really Hazel?" Spencer said placing the food on the coffee table. I laughed and pressed play.

"Don't you have enough of this from me?" Spencer said whispering in my ear every time the characters had sex. I laughed.

"Dr. Reid are you saying you have a red room hidden in your apartment?" I said turning towards Spencer. Spencer's face went crimson.

"You wish I had a red room." He said before pulling me into his chest.

"Oh yes I do." I said snuggling further into Spencer's chest inhaling his colon.

///

We must've fallen asleep because the movie credits were now rolling.

"Well that was a good movie." I said sarcastically looking over at Spencer who had just woken up.

"Hm yeah very sexual." Spencer said standing up and taking the plates into the kitchen. I laughed until I heard the tap running.

"Spence you know I can clean the dishes?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Babe last time I checked you were shot in the shoulder and are still recovering." He said pointing his finger at me like a parent would while disciplining their child. I walked behind Spencer and hugged his waist from behind.

"Spence I don't know what I would do without you." I mumbled into his back. Spencer turned to face me and hugged me tightly. Spencer pulled away and kissed me on the lips. He tasted like coffee mixed with mint. I melted into the kiss like it was our first. Spencer pulled away and smiled at me. He looked like he was going to say something until his phone rang.

"Hello this is Doctor Spencer Reid." He said holding his phone up to his ear and sending me a sympathetic look.

'Work?' I mouthed at him. He shook his head.

"Yes I understand thank you. Bye." Spencer said before hanging up the phone. I looked at him in utter confusion.

"Did I ever tell you about Cat Addams?" Spencer said while placing his hands on my shoulders. I nodded.

"briefly when we first met. Why?" I asked jumping onto the counter.

"She escaped out of prison last night." Spencer said standing between my legs placing his hands either side of my thighs.

"Wait how do you know?" I questioned.

"I got a call from Penelope." He said placing his head on my chest. His body doing little jumps as he sobbed. I wrapped brought Spencer's face up and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed his head protectively in the crook of my neck. My hand holding the back of his head securely and my other hand soothingly rubbing his back. Spencer's arms wrapped around my tiny body tightly. I soothed Spencer until his sobs turned into hiccups.

Spencer pulled his head and looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry." Was all he said. I looked at him sympathetically.

"Sweetheart please never apologise from showing your emotions. You are human to." I said placing my hand on his cheek. Spencer nuzzled into the hand before kissing it.

"Thank you." he said before hugging me again. We stayed like that most of the night before going up to bed.

///

"Yes.... I understand..... When will-..... Okay I will wake Hazel up now see you soon." I heard Spencer talking on the phone as I was drifting in and out of sleep. 10 minutes later I felt the bed dip beside me slightly.

"Hazel. Bug I'm sorry but you're going to need to wake up." Spencer whispered gently rubbing my back. I groaned and turned to face Spencer. He was wearing his usual attire, Spencer laughed slightly as I closed my eyes again.

"5 more minutes." I said while pulling the blanket over my head. I felt Spencer get up and walk around to my side of the bed. I felt Spencer pull the blanket off me. I shuddered as the cold hit me. Spencer gently picked me up bridal style and placed me on the toilet seat that connected to our room. I looked at him as to say really?! Spencer just laughed.

"Well I'm sorry sugar but I had to get you out of bed some way." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth before walking into my room and grabbed sweats. I put my hair into a messy ponytail.

"Happy?" I said turning around to face Spencer. Spencer nodded and came up to hug me.

"I'm sorry but we need to go down to the office." Spencer said mumbling into the crook of my neck.

"Why us both I'm not even a profiler." I said pulling away and walking down the stairs. Looking at the time on my phone that read 5.34am. I groaned again while walking into the kitchen.

"They need you in the office to make sure you stay safe." Spencer said snaking his arms around my waist from behind and pulling me back into him. I sighed knowing there was no way out of this.

"Can we at least grab breakfast on the way?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

"Yes we can." Spencer said laughing. I smiled and grabbed my keys and walking out the door after Spencer.

This is going to be one hell of a day I thought to myself as I started my car.

///

New chapter finally. I'm already planning to make a sequel to this book. Stolen love will only be around 20 to 30 chapters maybe will stop somewhere in between so I can get the sequel out quickly.