↳ 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞

⋘══════ • ∞ • ══════ ⋙

ıllıllı ʙɪsʜᴏᴘ ʙʀɪɢɢs - ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ıllıllı

。゚· 𖥸──-ˋˏ

"C'mon, Mr. Jo. Don't be such a bad hostess—sit down," Jungkook asked, or rather forced the man to sit on the armchair by pushing his body backward. His eyes couldn't leave the gun he was holding as if, with any oversight, a bullet would hit his chest. "Oh, are you scared of my toy here? Don't worry about it, I don't tend to use it on you tonight... Tsk, or do I?" 

A flash of anger crossed Mr. Ko's face, and he cried under Jungkook's laugh. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

"Woo, why so serious?" he frowned, feigning confusion. "You don't like my presence?"

"I gave what your boss asked the last time, what more do you people want from me?!"

"What do we want?" Jungkook mused to himself, showing the man his back before taking a seat on the nice white couch. He crossed his legs and extended his arms back, assuming a relaxing posture. Jieun, from the corner of the living room, could only roll her eyes at that. "I don't want anything you can't give, that's for sure. I'm not as unreasonable as you might think. But you see, that deal you made a few years ago with Bangtan, unfortunately, was annulled."

Mr. Ko's shock was instant. "By who?!"

"Me," Jungkook grinned. "Like, right now."

"But—"