↳ 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

⋘══════ • ∞ • ══════ ⋙

⋘══════ • • ══════ ⋙

ıllıllı  sᴛᴇʟᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴇ - ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ  ıllıllı

。゚· 𖥸──-ˋˏ

When Jieun woke up to the sound of her alarm, she pressed the 'dismiss' button with a grim already tugging at her lips. It seemed the energy had yet to come as she hopped out of bed with less enthusiasm than she usually had on a Sunday morning.

Going down the stairs was also a big challenge for her. There was nothing she wanted to do more than to stay in bed all day and forget everything. Too much had happened in too little time, she barely had time to take anything in. 

Jieun did not know what was the next thing they'll ask of her, nor when. Jungkook kept threatening he would break her, but she was still standing for now. Her chest was heavy like she was constantly drowning.

All these actions she was about to commit in the name of an organization, how far will they push her? It had started off too strong. Jieun now feared what she was capable of under their pressure. She feared she would follow his orders, no matter what they were, and even if she justified her actions, she would not notice how deep in it'd be until it was too late.

Jieun had considered every possible way to take that guilt out of her chest. It was slowly consuming her and sometimes she'd think doing the worst. 

Heading towards the kitchen, she couldn't help but groan to herself while rubbing an eye, "What I am gonna d—"