↳ 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲

⋘══════ • ∞ • ══════ ⋙

⋘══════ • • ══════ ⋙

ıllıllı  ᴇʟɪsᴇ - ₉₁₁  ıllıllı

。゚· 𖥸──-ˋˏ 

Jieun kept glancing over her shoulder until she reached the door of her house where she struggled to put the key in the keyhole. At each failed attempt, her frustration grew, the swears flooded out of her mouth easily, and soon it turned into a stupid crying of frustration. "Ugh! Why—"

When the key finally fit, she breathed in relief, hurrying inside and locking the door behind. The darkness of her home welcomed her. It was terrible, cold, and everything felt oppressive. She slid down with her back against the door, feeling utterly suffocated. Her face was heating up.

What have I gotten myself into? What happens next? Will they come for me? Am I in debt to them now or something? Will I have to kill somebody? 

Such thoughts horrified her to the core. 

It felt like hours before she had the strength to get up from the floor and head to the bathroom. She wanted to take all of her clothes off to burn them. It was filthy, disgusting, and smelled wretched.

As she removed her jacket, followed by her top, the image of that man receiving the bullet through his head flashed before her eyes again. All it took for the memory to go away was squeezing them tight and she was left staring at her reflection staring her back.