↳ 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭

⋘══════ • ∞ • ══════ ⋙

⋘══════ • • ══════ ⋙

ıllıllı ᴍᴏɴᴄʀɪᴇғғ, ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ - sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ ıllıllı

。゚· 𖥸──-ˋˏ

The smell of cigarettes hit Jieun's nostrils with strength, making her grimace as she walked—or rather, limped—down the stairs in the middle of the night. The pain in her foot was too much to bear and impossible to get some real sleep, but the only thing that made her think twice about it was a certain intruder that had yet to leave.

Ultimately, she gave on and decided to face the problem once more. It couldn't be worse than her injury.

When Jungkook entered Jieun's vision, she saw one hand by his mouth as he held the cigarette there and took a drag. 

"Could you please smoke outside?"

Without taking his eyes off the TV screen, he answered boredly, "Wasn't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"I guess I won't anytime soon with all that fucking smell."

That took laughter out of him, and he stood up, moving the cigarette from his lips as he smiled lazily at her. "You said please, so I'll do it. But don't get so used to it." Before going to the balcony, he lowered his arm after noticing something on the center table. "Ah? Could it be?" his bored expression turned into one of delight, his large hand taking the small ashtray. "Thinking of me much?"

Jieun scoffed. "Don't flatter yourself... I got this because of your buddy, V, who reminds me a lot of a chimney rather than a human being. I hate the smell of smoke in my house—he knows it and doesn't seem to care," she released before leaving him by himself in the living room.