↳ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

⋘══════ • ∞ • ══════ ⋙

⋘══════ • • ══════ ⋙

ıllıllı  ᴜᴘsᴀʜᴀʟ - sᴛᴏᴘ!  ıllıllı

。゚· 𖥸──-ˋˏ  

"Put these back for me." Jeon pointed at the glove compartment and handed Jieun the leather gloves and mask he had been using.

His level of craziness had toned down, and for a second, she wondered how many faces he could hide. His actions were all so unexpected. "Why aren't you killing me?" she ventured the question without looking at him, focused on pushing the gloves inside the compartment to ignore the gun there displayed for her.

"Because you're a good girl," he grinned and started the car. "Because I needed someone like you on my team... Because no one would ever suspect you're working with the likes of a gang... Want the list to go on or is it enough for you?"

Jieun scoffed. "How are you so sure I won't mess it up in whatever "job" you force me into?" She tensed when he didn't answer at first and only heard his deep sigh. She didn't dare to look his way. 

"I'll make you useful and that's all that matters," was all he said about it. "So you're a law student at SNU... pretty lame. You must be feeling thrilled to be out of your boring routine," he muttered before increasing the volume of the music playing, drumming his fingers on the wheel.