Elliot Clayton x Male Reader

Requested by Wolfydestroyercat

Oooo the first ever Male Reader :D

This is gonna be challenging for me since I never actually write a male reader, but hopefully this goes well and you enjoy the story.

In this story Y/n was Angela and Lars son. Y/n is more like Lars, Y/n is dating Elliot, both of Y/n parents know

Also spoiler alert, as usual I just change the story abit

Y/n (Your name)

N/n (Nickname)

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n P.O.V

Your currently working on find Chief Ripley's killer with your mom and dad.

You are Y/n Douglas the Son of both Angela and Lars, your father is working as lab Chief while your mother is a Coroner.

You are a young detective, that works with the bureau. Your smart for Teenager at your age.

Your same age as Elliot since you and him are childhood friends and both of you are really close. Close im mean Dating, yes you and Elliot are dating

Anyways back to the point.

You and your partner Carmen are following a new lead to your Chief killer.

Our Chief got shot with a small dart and Ingrid told us the news that Chief Ripley is dead by the poison. So you and your whole Team are trying to catch her killer.

Carmen:" Y/n, you've read the brief: we 've got a new lead on Chief Ripley's killer!"

Y/n:"Yep! And according to what Elliot told us the Killer's operating under the codename The sword... And we have to follow their trail deeper into the desert, where they're hiding" you said while Carmen nod in agreement.

Carmen:"The deep Sahara is uncharted territory. Sometimes, nomadic tribes set up camp. But-" her word were cut off by someone else.

Anir:"Are you the Police? My name is Anir Aznag. I need your help! Something's happened! I'm the Leader off the Najwa, a traveling tribe..."

Anir:"And there's a dead Foreigner in my camp!" He said

Carmen:"What!? Where? Show us the way to your camp, Mr Aznag! Senior Trooper Douglas will investigate right away!" She said while I nodded.

You both then follow him to the camp and inspect the place.

////Time Skip//// (where both you and Carmen went to see the results of the body)

As you were coming in the lab, you were greeted with a flash.

Angela:"Hello, sweety!"

Angela:"I've enroled in an online photography course! I'll take pictures everywhere we go!" She the countinue.

Angela:" Of course, If you keep sending me dead bodies, I may never get out of the morgue!"

Y/n:"*nervous laugh* well it not my fault that every cases I do lead to another case" you said while you rub neck.

Angela:"Anyways about the body, let's see: Donald Barnes, Male, aged 53. Upper body partially burnt, as he was found Half roasted on the campfire. But that not what kill him."

Y/n:"What kill him then?" You asked.

Angela:"it's clear from the bruises on the neck that the victim was first strangled with a rope, then tossed on the fire. Fairly straightforward!" Your mother said.