Yandere Jones x Gender fluid Friend Reader 2

This is part 2

Requested by r0si3xxgirl

As always thank you for request and feel free to request others if you like.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Attempt Rape

This might has a slight 🍋, I know I said I don't write it but im just gonna try write it, so hope this goes well.
(I might regret this but we'll see)

Y/n L/n (Your name)(Long name)

N/n (Nickname)

S/n (Son name)

D/n (Daughter name)

F/f (Favorite food)

Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n P.O.V

Darkness, that all you can see, the light bulb in the basement, wasn't enough to cover the whole room.

You don't know how long he kept you captive. Weeks? Months? You even felt like he kept you for a year.

You were just on the bed staring blankly at the ceiling, your skin started to get pale because of the lack of sunlight.

You miss your home, but....now it gone, He told me that he already cover up the 'dead body' to get rid of the evidence few days past, I just silently disgusted. Jones would come to the basement just to see you hug you, and even try to make you love him.

But that doesn't change anything, you hate him, the person who you could trust. Jones try everything to make you love him beside freedom.

Jones would make your F/f, hug you close to him, comfort you, kiss you, giving his full attention on you. But nothing work.

Just then you heard a familiar door open which you just ignore it and doesn't move your position. Jones comes in the basement with food and drinks he brought.

Jones:"Good morning N/n, I brought you your favorite food" he said

You just keep stared at the ceiling and didn't respond to him.

Jones"You still mad about 'that' thing Love" he said again you give him the silent treatment.

Jones then put the food beside the table with other food you didn't eat, Jones notice this and spoke.

Jones:"You need to eat sweetheart, I don't want you to starve to death, and I love you so much that it hurts me to see you just didn't want to eat" he said

When he didn't get any answer from you, he just sigh because it useless to make you talk. He then proceed to just pull you out of bed just enough to make you in a sitting position,

You of course didn't expect this gasps by his actions but still stay silent. Jones then just went behide you and just snuggle you, he then put his head the crook of your neck. Then just stay there awhile and spoke.

Jones:"Your mine~ Y/n, but I want you to just atleast talk to me, i-i miss your beautiful/handsome smile, and your voice." He then start to cry, try to make you feel bad

But you of course didn't fall for it so you just stay silent and hear his pleading. He then stop and chuckle and turn to laughing. You were confused on what is he laughing about.

You then feel his hands start to move up to your chest, you didn't like where this is going then start to struggle in his grip. He then whisper in your ear.

Jones:"You don't want to talk? Then let see how long you can stay silent" He said

Your eyes widen from the words he said and you start to struggle more and more making him annoyed. But Jones has other Ideas and turn your head with one of his hand to him and he kiss you,

He kiss you lips while his other hand play with your body. You desperately trying to get out of his grip. He then touch the spot where you gasps and he took the chance to slips his tongue.

You then feel yourself getting weak by the kiss, cursed yourself liking the feeling. This going on longer then before, Jones then pull away leave string of saliva.

Jones then chuckle on how you look then he gets up, only to just pinned you on the bed. He then touch your stomach and move down til--

At this point you have enough, so you spoke.

Y/n:"Enough! I don't want to this anymore... Just stop.. stop." You said crying.

Jones then look at you with half lidded and finally smile.

Jones:"I knew you won't last long, but I was just getting started" he said

Y/n:"Stop...I don't want this!" You said.

Just then the door to the basement burst open to revealed the rest of Jones Team member's.

Grace:"Hold it right there Jones! Let go of Mrs L/n, we have proof that you kill F/n.

When you saw that someone actually came to save you, you took the chance to use all of your strength you have left, and punch Jones in the face.

He of course groan while holding his nose while the rest of the team knock him out cold and arrested him. Grace then goes to you.

Grace:"Are you ok Mrs L/n?" She asked

Y/n:"You actually came.... Thank you so much!!" Then hugs Grace, while she hugs back.

Eventually Jones woke up later after and then try to kill one of the team member for taking his darling away.

Jones was sent to a mental hospital for having an obsession of you. Grace told you everything on how they manage to find the evidence that Jones kidnapped you and kill your friend.

Turns out that Grace said he was acting suspicious while doing his work, his been mumbles about you and said something alongline about you and him will get married.

Grace and the others team member were worries on what is he talking about and why he kept saying it like that when investigate F/n murderer.

In the end Grace decided to sneak in into his place to investigate it. And saw alot of pictures of you and F/n together and even the one when you take a shower. And that how she firgure it out.

After hearing the explanation you then smile, thank her and her team members.

You eventually went back to your friend apartment. You then made a decision to move out some place else where is safe and you don't need to worry.

Years past, you found someone who accept you for who you are, and now you have a family of your own live a peaceful place where far from others.

You were so happy, you have twins a son name S/n and a daughter name D/n. You, Wife/husband name and your twins are having a great time.

Unaware that someone is watching you and your family.

"I'll come back to you darling, just enjoy their company while you still can, I'll get you back, just, you, wait sweetheart~~~❤️"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that all. I know it sucks but.. yeah so uhh.. I umm have no words for this one so... Ye

This is Zoey🦊 signing out

1193 words.