Nathan Pandit x Half Fox Female Reader 2

Part 2!

This is mostly alot of wholesome moment where Y/n getting too soft because Alex gave you cat nip for a little test. Also with other things she and Alex did.

Y/n L/n (Your name)(Long name)

N/n(Nickname)

Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It been weeks since you told your team about your true identity. You seems to be fine with your new life style too.

After accept Nathan confession to be his girlfriend, you happens to be more comfortable in your fox form around the police department. Because Nathan and the others convince you that it was ok.

Many people in the police department thinks it just a trained animal that the detectives have but nope it just you who is right now having fun running around.

Why are you having fun you ask?

Well...

Alex may or may not give you a cat nip but for foxes. Now you are in the lab with Nathan while he trys to calm you down.

Y/n:"*Purrs loudly*

Nathan:"Geez, Alex just how much did you gave her that cat nip?" He said while you just keep purring on Nathan loudly enough for even Alex on the other room can hear.

Alex:"I didn't give her much, It must be the effects of the cat nip are to strong." He said while he looks at you amused and try so hard not to burst to laugh.

Nathan:"Alex, Why did you even gave her the cat nip in the first place?" He said while hugging you like a teddy bear so you won't try to run away and knock things over in the lab, or else Grace will be mad if the equipment are destroy.

Alex:"I think you can guess, I was curious on how it would effect her. I mean, look at her! she looks like she enjoys it to." He said.

Well his not wrong you enjoyed the cat nip. You look so relax. You then spoke.

Y/n:"Naaaaathaaan, when did you h-have 2 Heads I wanna hug them and kiss themmm." You said whine while you look up to Nathan who is smiling from how silly you are.

You then look to Alex direction then spoke.

Y/n:"Heeeyy Alex when is your wedding with Cathy? I wanna eat the cake" You said randomly while try to get out of Nathan grip.

Alex blush at that while Nathan just laughed on your failed attempt on escaping from his grip. Alex then spoke.

Alex:"Alright, maybe alittle to much cat nip." He said still blushing from what you said.

Just then Jones and Grace comes in then greets you guys.

Jones:"Hey guys, wait.. what happened to you Y/n?" He said point to you and Nathan.

Nathan:"Alex may gave N/n to much cat nip" he said then Alex defend himself by saying.

Alex:"Hey! It was just a test ok, I was just curious on how it would effect her but I didn't think it would be effected her this much."

Grace:"You idiot of course it would, she's a half Fox. Poor Y/n she looks drunk even in her fox form." She said worried.

Alex:"Relax Grace, she's fine, Beside she is having fun" he said while you just being all soft and fluffy with Nathan who is enjoy patting you in the head.

You then turn to look at Jones and spoke.

Y/n:"Hey partner~, can I have more cookies? I already ate that's on the table you have here.... And I--" You stop mid half of your words then fall asleep.

Grace then look at Alex with a look that said 'it that really having fun to you' look while Jones his eyes widen after you said that, then go straight to his desk to find an empty jar of cookies that he recently bake for himself and cry in the Conor that his cookies has been stolen again.

(Poor Jones, bad Reader! You could just make it yourself('--_--))

Alex:"Ok ok, I get it Grace, I'll apologize to her when she wakes up again" he said.

Nathan:"*chuckle* I bring N/n here, to the spare medical room." He said.

(It basically like a nurse room but looks more of a guess room for the employee to rest)

Nathan then carry you to the spare room and laid you gently on the bed and let you rest.

Nathan:"Have a good rest my little Fox♥️" He said and kiss your forehead.

When he was about to leave, you bite his sleeve and spoke. (You are still in your Fox form)

Y/n:"don't fleaveee~~~ I was weally conferrable" you said in a muffled voice while still bite his sleeve.

Nathan then laugh and said.

Nathan:"Alright, I'll stay" then pats your head and you scooch close to him, liking the head pats.

Nathan eventually fall asleep with Y/n. both of you are tired anyways, So you sleep peacefully with him while having a smile on you guys faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus✨✨✨

Back at the lab

Alex:"Eh... Jones why are you crying
(⁠・_・⁠;⁠)" He said while look at Jones.

Grace:"he is crying because his cookies got eaten by Y/n" she said while she just ignore Jones on the floor and go back to her work.

Jones:"。⁠:゚⁠(⁠;⁠'⁠∩⁠'⁠;⁠)゚⁠:⁠。 *silently crying in the inside while tears coming out like waterfall*" (Poor Jones XD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That all! I know it sucks but hey atleast you have something new to read in this book :D

You guys can request if you like. And I said it before, again I have time to write some of y'all request
(if you leave the request in the request page)until I move to my college in 20 march 2023.
From there I will definitely take a break since I need to take my time to settle things up in college.

This is Zoey🦊 signing out

1010 words