Facing Evil

Taking my mate and the pups back to the palace to get them settled, on the walk back it started to rain as we stepped into the palace the heavens opened and a storm broke out one of the worsts storms I've ever see.

The storm hammered on for two weeks washing away all trace is Naz and his tribe according to one of my scouts who had been tracking them for a hundred miles but can't find where they disappeared to or catch a trail to find them.

As the storm had finally come to an end and the sun came out, we had visitors at the border of my pack territory a few members of a pack 50 miles away called Heart Stone Pack, as I reached the border of my territory to ask why they where here.

How can I help you I asked as the Bata Hans of the heart stone pack approached to explain that their pack was destroyed by the self proclaimed king of wolves Naz, after seriously injuring our alpha he gave us a choice, join him or die we escaped and made our way here to out true king asking for sanctuary.

I then stated all of you make your way over to the hospital to get checked out while we sort out some accommodation for you all to get some rest, where's alpha Matt is he with you as Bata Hans pointed to a makeshift stretcher.

Get him to the hospital asap to see if the doctor can help him, as they made there way to the pack hospital I liked with Troy and my dad to meet at my office to discuss what Naz has just done and how far away he is and to prep for a battle.

I got to the office first and called all the scouts back, as I finished the last call there was a knock on the office door, it was Troy and my dad, come in guys we need to make a plan, we all tussled through a plan action as we finished I sent Troy to sort out some accommodation for the wolves that where currently in the pack hospital.

I then told dad to go speak with Bata Hans to get as much intel about Naz and his tribe to see if he had any weaknesses or indifference in his ranks, there must be something that can help defeat him.

Three weeks later one of my border patrol links with me telling me she's notices a strange smoke coming from the north of my territory that's never been there before and asked if she should investigate, I replied take two worriers with her but stay down wind and out of sight.

When she returned on her own battered I then realised that Naz was here, talking to Troy saying why hasn't he attacked yet what's he waiting for or has he realised that my army is vast with more then 2000 worriers all waiting for the day he and his tribe attack.

It's been weeks since the hearts stone pack joined crest moon unfortunately we couldn't save their alpha the doctor done everything possible but his injuries were to severe and he past away two days after they arrived.

Now the heart stone members want revenge on Naz and his tribe which I don't blame them they are angry they lost their home and alpha all within a few days, I would be the same.

I made my way to see my pups and mate to spend some quality time with them I have neglected them a little over the last week preparing for Naz to attack, the moment I walked in the nursery I was shocked to see mum.

What you doing in here where's Zylah mum just smiled and said looking for me I then asked where is she she replied with in my room I walked out of the nursery through the adjoining door to my room to find my beautiful mate waiting for me on the sofa wearing nothing but her crown.

With a huge smile on her face see enticed me over to her, as I walked over to her she jumped on me kissing me with so much passion I was instantly hard she then dragged me over to the bed shoving me onto the bed literally ripping my clothes off with all her strength.

Kissing me all over my body I didn't even get a chance to speak I just layed back and let her do what ever she wanted do to me, as she kissed down my body moving closer to my raging hard cock and sliding it in her mouth giving me the best blowjob I've ever had.

After a while with Zylah going to town sucking my cock she moved up my body sitting on me kissing me passionately slipping me inside of her juicy wet pussy and rode me, hard and fast she the cum with a huge orgasm but never stopping till I was about to blow my load inside her she jumped off sliding her mouth over my cock waiting for me to empty my ball in her mouth.

The moment I finished in her mouth she moved up on to the bed and kissed me as I asked where did that come from she just smiled and said she missed me as we lay there completely naked in each others arms all night it was perfect.

Morning came round to quickly still laying in my mates arms I kissed her on the forehead and slipped out of bed to grab a shower before the chaos of the day started, I jus stood in the shower with water running down my body when I hear movement from the bedroom and my baby pups screaming for their mummy.

I stepped out of the shower smiling to myself rapping a towel around my waist I lent up on the door frame watching my beautiful family when an alarm sounded I search the link to find Naz's tribe are attacking but failing to penetrate the border of my territory and it wasn't even my worriers it was Bata Hans ripping through Naz's tribe members one by one.