Battle At Dusk

Dad suggested I stay back out of sight until all of their forces were attacking and we knew the full numbers, I reluctantly disagree but I've done as my dad said we couldn't put my thrown at risk as i only just become king.

As the sun was setting the Moon was in full view and the numbers of the rogues were in the hundreds but not as powerful as seven Alpha's and they're betas and a newly crowned King of werewolves.

As around one hundred and fifty rogues all turned up at the territory border dad, the alphas and Batas prepare for battle as the rogues approached half wolf form the rest human form, dad linked with me and told me to shift.

After my shift I heard screaming and shouting as the rogues made there advance as I reached the alphas and Batas and stepped in front of them the rogues stopped in there tracks all of them dropped to a knee and bowed, in the distance we all hear a roar.

As we scan our sight to see the rogue alpha shifting and sprinting towards me I looked at dad about to shift when I turned and ran towards the rogue alpha, as then the rogue Alpha jumped towards me snarling and snapping at me.

I stood on my hind legs and he just bounced off my chest and hit the floor like a sack of potatoes I then put my paw on his throat and growl down at him with an almighty roar as he whimpered under my call trying to escape my dad stepped up next to me and shifted.

Dad then roared SHIFT!!!!.....NOW!!!!!

But the rogue alpha didn't do nothing but wriggle under my paw so I growled at him, the roar was so intense he shifted under me in shock he srceamed how did you do that I'm an alpha and dad growled, he is king and you will bow like everyone werewolf in the world.

Dad said, Arest tha wolf now as two worriers put him in silver chains and ascorted him to the pack cells, as he was being ascorted away he shouted something.

EVIL IS COMING..... I WAS JUST THE START!!

Dad said shut that scum up..
All the other rogues just stood there watching as there alpha was ascorted way one of them shouts from the crowd, what do we do now I shifted back and the crowd looked in ewe you just a child one said.

I then stated that yes I'm only young but I'm a direct descendent of the moon goddess and just as strong but you can go home to your packs myself and the alphas with a guide to free your families from captivity so they can return to their packs as well.

As the some of the crowd retreated to return to their packs some of them approached the alphas to see if they could join there packs as their original packs where destroyed by the alpha that we just put in the cell's.

As we prepared to rescue the families and loved ones of the rogues Troy then approached me and dad to see if he and his family could join our pack as his pack was destroyed and alpha was killed publicly with his mate and hair.

When we were ready to leave with Troy leading us as a guide to the camp were the prisoners are being held an almighty storm rolled across the sky and dad said we can't leave till the storm has past.

Five hours later the storm finally moved so we could travel as we left the pack house we were greeted by Troy we are leaving now Troy are you ready with a smile and a nod he shifted to wolf form as we did all eight of us and run into the forest following Troy the the rogue camp.

As we come up on the camp it looked deserted apart from a couple of guards standing by the cell door one of the Batas quickly incapacitated them, we made are way down into the calls gingerly incase there was more guards to our luck there wasn't as shifted and started to open cell doors to free the prisoner's Troy shifted and  shouted out for his mate.

When there was no answer, Troy started to panic he called out again as I  opened a door a little boy shot past me to Troy and jumped at him crying daddy, he while cuddling him asking where his mother is he said that some men come and got her Troy's face dropped then turned angry.

I then said where did they take the women when someone comes to collect thm and the little boy pointed to a door at the end of the corridor I looked at Troy and said where does that door lead to he replied the Alpha's room.

With anger in my eyes I walked over to the door and ripped off its hinges to find ten rogues I'm the corridor leading to another door as all the rogues turn to look I ran through killing each one as I past them and got to the door ripped that door off its hinges as well to find six she-wolfs sitting on the bed scared my lifes.

Scanning the room to see only the girls there I said your safe now we are here to help them that same boy runs onto the room and jumps at his mother saying daddy come for us, I smiled as Troy walked into the room tears then ran down Troy's mate face as they embraced each other.