Finding The Truth

As mum described how I was left on the door step in a basket with a note that magically appeared on the paper as she handed to me so I could read it.

I grab the note of my mum and start reading, this don't say much but I do recognize this symbol mum said what symbol so I pointed it out the shock of her face was amazing as she said that wasn't there before that's the crest of the moon goddess.

But the moon goddess has never had boy descendents before it's always been females dad mentioned, that's what it says in all the history books based of the moon goddess that are in the library unless we haven't found something in there that states different.

I suggest we get to the library and start hunting the shelves for some info, as we made our way to the library knowing that it's the biggest pack library of all packs it must hold something about my story and how I ended up here and what It all means.

As dad opens the door to the library we walk straight to the restricted section as dad unlocked the door I had this unnerving pull to the back of the room, mum and dad looked at me with a strange look I walked up to the wall and put my hand on a picture of the moon goddess only to put hand through it and pull out a scroll.

I turned and moved into the light with the scroll in my hand I look at my parents and they look at me with a strange look I ask what you look so strange for and mum replied you eyes are glowing silver! I then drop the scroll and start rubbing my eyes.

Don't do that they are my eyes,...
Oh sorry about that Thunder
That's quite alright... I needed to help get that scroll I needed to give you some of my magic to put your hand into the portal to grab hold of the Scroll Of Being it's a detailed prophecy of your birth and birthright.

Birthright! what do you mean, I don't understand,
Read the scroll dummy it will explain everything,
I look down by my foot and the scroll was just laying there I grab it and run to were mum and dad are looking through some old books.

Look at this guy's l pulled it out of the picture of the Moon Goddess at the back of the room Thunder believes it's to do with my birth and birthright and it has the same symbol as the note I came with look as I showed them the scroll.

As I rolled it out on the table we all started to read the silver writing, as mum gasped on how my biological mother is the Moon Goddess and how I will inherit extreme power when I find a mate and will rule over all werewolves in the world and all Alpha's and Luna's of all packs.

My head drops and a lonely tear rolls down my cheek, I'm a freak like everyone says at school why me! I can't handle this it's to much as I turned and ran from the room soon as I reached the door my parents shouted to me I took one look at my mum crying and I shifted and run out the door into the forest with my parents yelling for me to come back.

It's like I was running for hours I stopped at a little stream to get a quick drink, when I hear a twig snap I took a deep sniff I get the sweetest scent of chocolate and yellow flowers I had ever smelt I look around and see this white blur dart out of sight I howled but nothing.

I turn and make my way back to the pack house when I realised that I was just outside the pack territory than a rancid smell hit my nose, rogues so I quickly made my way back to my territory the moment I stepped over boundary lines three rouges appear and attack I grab one by the neck "SNAP" the rogue went limp and hit the floor.

I shifted and growled shift to the other two with difficulty they shifted and bowed, they then asked how did you do that then I asked what are you doing on my land,.they bumbled over the answer saying they where sent to kill me by the rouge Alpha and said they had no choice.

What do you mean you have no choice everyone has a choice I roared with Thunder trying to push through, what does the Alpha rogue have on you to make you try and attempt to kill me what could I have possible ever done to him.

The smaller rogue of the two that were still alive said he has our families prisoner and beats us on a regular basis we were all in small packs scattered around the country we are extremely sorry that we tried to attack you.

I want to help I said as Thunder slip back into my mind where is your Alpha located as the large rouge said 10 miles north of here but he has a large army of wolves of about 100 worriers constantly training he said your pack is the biggest and he wants it by taking you and your family out.