Scouting For Evil

It's been a little over four weeks and our scouts haven't heard or found any news of Naz's tribe it's been difficult to get any info on him and his movements.

As time went on Zylah was glowing with pregnancy and the anticipation of the twins grew nearer to birth Zylah's mum and mine went a little crazy in sorting the nursery out in our new palace that dad commissioned to be built.

The people of my pack and even the neighbouring packs all excepted me as king and other packs around the world all come to visit to meed their new king and they even excepted me and Zylah as the royal family.

I had invited all alpha families to a great ball for two reasons one to create an alliance and two to have a party to get my mind off of Naz and his tribe, as the guests where arriving I looked out onto the ballroom floor to see that nearly all the Alpha's had shown shown up with their mates and pups there must of been at least 20 Alpha's all ready to sign the treaty.

The party was in full swing as Troy my new Bata set up a table with the treaty on it for as many wolves who choose to sign it, the moment he had finished nearly all of the wolves made a que ready to sign, the shock of it all was amazing.

Zylah looked at me when she grabbed her belly smiling and said that the pups are coming, wide eyed I linked with the pack doctor to prep the delivery suit as the queen is in labour.

14 hours later my first pup was born, boy! With hair as black as mine 9 minutes later my daughter was born hair platinum blonde like her mum both heathy and strong, very strong they will be great leader's when the take the throne.

As I left the delivery suit to tell Zylah's and my folks how it went a scout contacted me through the link he has news on Naz and his tribe, meet me in my office I replied to him.

I went back to Zylah to let her know I was needed in my office she reluctantly let me leave to deal with the situation with the coming evil that threatens our whole kingdom and the future of our pups.

I sit in my office waiting for the scout I sent out looking for a location of Naz and his tribe when there was a knock on the door, I shout come in as a small man call Jake walks, in I greeted him offering him a seat as he looked absolutely exhausted.

He said hello as he took a seat and then explained that Naz and his tribe are always on the move not settling in one place for more than one night and is constantly on the move that's why it took him a while to find him.

So he's a rogue I thought to myself, he's also a very nasty man any wolf he comes across he kills he's also about 500 miles away and making his way this direction I thanked jake and told him to get some well needed rest.

Jake left my office as the door closed so did my eyes when i opened them I was before the moon goddess as she asked how I summoned her I said it must be one of my gifts smiling at my mother the moon goddess asking why Naz was so angry and wants me dead.

She the told me the reason for Naz's anger and want me dead,

He's angry because he couldn't take me as his mate, he used to be a good man and a wonderful alpha to his tribe but I have a mate I told him this but he couldn't except it I only spend 1 day on the earthly plain every 100 years we met by the river and had a wonderful day together but I had to leave and he took it extremely difficult.

So why does he have a problem with me then.

He is jealous of you and your power he wants it and will do anything to get it he doesn't know you are his son he believes that you have just made yourself king because the pack your in is the biggest and he believes that he is the strongest but ofcourse he is not you are.

After a heartfelt hug she kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes, when I opened them I was back in my office sitting in my chair I stood and made my way back to my mate and newborn pups.

When I reached the pack hospital I was approached by a small pup she looked up at me and smiled with her arms up saying uppy I smile at her and pick her up as her mum comes running over apologizing saying I'm so sorry your majesty.

I smile at her and say it's totally ok she's a sweetheart handing her to her mum she the congratulates me on the birth of my pups and scurried off as I walk into the hospital.

I reached the suit my mate is in my mum nearly tackled me to the floor with a cuddle saying how proud of me and Zylah she is dad the patted me on the back saying well done boy even knowing that Zylah done all the work.