Destiny

As we both walked into the house I yelled for dad, mum said he's in the office with your uncle and the Batas discussing what to do with the rouges we met yesterday and making a plan of attack.

Me and Zylah moved through the house to the office and knocked on the door dad yelled out come in as we entered to show dad the scroll, I rolled the scroll completely out and showed dad the rest of the prophecy about me and Zylah.

As we all studied the scroll I scanned my eyes to Bata Cain who had the biggest smile on his face and I asked if he was ok and he replied ecstatic my baby girl has a mate at 16 that is so rare it means you both have immense power.

And he gets a new son in law and he didn't have much of a family growing up just him and his mum till I met my mate and we had Zylah and I want to welcome you to the family. I thank him while Zylah cuddled me.

I then gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled dad then pointed out that me and Zylah are to be crowned king and queen after we mate until then we need to be extra careful or chaos will raine down on all wolves and darkness will consume us all.

Right then mum popped her head in the office and said chaos will raine in this house if we don't come and sit down for dinner dad and me started to laugh and in unison we both said FOOD and laughed again.

I grabbed Zylah hand and lead her to the dining room and mum placed us  together with Bata Cain on her other side, the meal was amazing and me and Zylah decided to talk about our future while we went to for a stroll around the pack territory.

As we walked and talked Zylah told me all about her pack and her family and her wolf Lexa  who was desperately trying to push forward for a run but so was Thunder so I suggested we shift and go for a run, she whole heartedly agreed so we slipped behind some bushes to shift.

As she emerge from the bushes in her amazing white wolf from and I stepped out she looked in ewe at my massive black wolf form, a little nip at my leg and shot off into the forest with me on her tail.

Thunder and Lexa seemed to be care free for a while when she just stopped in her tracks and whimpered at the rancid stench I shifted back to human to investigate the issue only to find one of the rogues I met yesterday dead lent up against the tree on closer inspection I realised it was Frank the smaller one of the rogues.

Telling Lexa to run back to the house as  fast as she can as I shifted and followed, as we arrived at the house I shifted back and shouted for dad and uncle Conner to tell them what we found dad then linked with Marcus to investigate.

Zylah then ran over to me and hugged me me as I gave her a soft kiss to her lips and said we need some sleep with a slight nod I looked at mum and asked if they were staying uncle Conner agreed and mum asked Zylah if she is staying with me or wants her own room.

With wide eyes Bata Cain said, own room before anyone could answer with a look that could kill from Zylah as she said she would prefer to be with me which started a argument with Bata Cain her dad with her saying it's her life and I'm her mate and she can do what she wants when it comes to her mate.

Ok ok it's your choice I leave it up to you sweetheart I'm sorry..
He claimed..
As Zylah finely excepted her dad's apology we left the office to go to my room, do you want to share with me or do you want your own room.

She said she would like to share and wants me to hold her, and I agreed as we entered my room.

Do you want to take a shower, you can go first if you like, I walk over to my dresser pull out a extra large t-shirt for her as she took a quick shower when she finished and walked back into the room and blushed I pointed to the t-shirt and left for a shower.

With the water running down my body clearing my head Thunder asked if we can mark her I replied I'm not sure it's up to her I will ask though the sooner the better I need her safe and protected.

I finished my shower and went to leave the bathroom when I was presented with a completely naked mate with wide eyes I sat your beautiful and kiss her deep and passionately,I guide her over to the bed lifted her onto it laying her down I laid next to her rubbing my hands over her naked body kissing her all over.

I looked into Zylah eyes she smiled and beared her neck and I kissed her right were I was going mark she let out a little moan and whispered yes as my teeth elongated and penetrated her skin I then licked where I marked her.

Sliding my hand between her legs and slipped two fingers inside her pussy as she arched her back and let out a moan I then climbed up on top of her as my raging hard cock slid into her.