Part 15 Yn wanna open the door

Bucky holds up a dark blue shirt, "This okay?"

"The red one i like it better."

Bucky looks at the red shirt hes wearing and your mischeivous smirk, a small smile forming, "You want my red henley doll?"

"Yes! "

Bucky pulls off the henley pulling it over you, tugging on the blue shirt himself, "There all ready."

"I need pants Bucky."

''Well my pants certainly wont fit you."

You grab a pair of his boxers sliding them on under the shirt, "Now im ready."
Bucky starts laughing at you, his heart warming seeing you so happy wearing his clothes. Bucky holds your hand spinning you in a circle, "I think i can get used to seeing you like this baby doll. All dressed up in my clothes, hair down so beautiful."

Tilting your head to the side you look at him questioning,''You dont have to say stuff like that."

"Why wouldnt I its true. I love everything about you. Deal with it. Now move your ass i want ice cream."

Downstairs you curl up against Bucky at the end of the sofa laying your knees agaist his thighs. Bucky hands you a pint of vanilla ice cream and a spoon as everyone settles in.

Clint grabs the remote, "Well Yn whats your favorite movie? This is a little party to celebrate you not being dead and joining us unoffically. Your pick." He offers you the remote. You stare at the remote, watching movies a new concept besides football with Bucky. Hydra didn't have televisions and Dreykov, was firmly against you ever seeing or watching movies or anything besides mission tapes.

FlashBack:age 4: 

Y/n runs into Dreykovs office, "DreyKov Dreykov Can i watch a Movie?"

Dreykov spins to you angerily, "Where did you hear about movies?"

You look up at him, "The training program, it said they were fun and exciting. "

"No. Go back to the shooting range now!"

" But i want to watch a movie."

His hand connects with your cheek, sending fyling across the room. Yoou reach out to catch your self and your shoulder snaps as it gets knocked out of joint. You cry out holding your shoulder as tear well up from the pain.

"Do Not Cry i raised you beter than that. Stop acting like a Child."

"My shoulders broke.."

"Then fix it."

End of Flashback.

They turn to you as you dont move to take the remote, or answer Clints question. Bucky rubs your arm under the blanket, "Yn what do you want to watch."
Unconciously you rub the shoulder that Dreykov broke, "I uhh....I don't .... Im not" Your voice trails off.

Natasha takes the remote from Clint, "Yn baby have you ever watched movie before?" She crouches infront of you, and for some reason your drawn to her feeling more safe around her than anyone else besides Bucky.

You shake your head, " But you have watched Tv before."

You nod a yes, "Ive watched football."
"When?"  "30 minutes ago?"

Tony looks at you in wide eyed shock, with Steve their expressions almost identical to the point it would be funny under different circumtances.
''You have never watched TV before just for Fun?" Steves voice matches his face.