Intro Author's Note

Hello there! First things first, for those of you who have read the original No More Hiding, this one will be a little different, so expect changes. And also, thank you so much past readers for all your support in the original. I sincerely hope that this one is better than the original as I aim it to be.

        This one is most likely more faithful to my original idea I had for this book than the first No More Hiding, so, again, expect changes.

        Second, the reader DOES NOT engage in any romance with anyone. I know I started it like this in the original and strayed from it, but I PROMISE that this one WILL NOT have any romance with the reader.

         It's just you and your dear old dad Tony Stark.

Third, there is a slight change to the canon time frames for this book. Unfortunately, if I were to take the canon time frame for the movies into account, I would have a problem with Y/N's age being 6 but also being close to the same age as Peter, so I decided to commit to the fans timeline. This means that almost every movie exists in the Marvel universe during the time the movie was released. The official timeline is in the next part.

Fourth, Y/N was born 1 year after Peter, who was born August 10, 2001. She was born in 2002. It explains later why she's in the same year as him. But this means that when they first meet Y/N is 15 and Peter is 16.

         And fifth, even though I will mostly be following the movies, I may change and incorporate things that have been in the comics. I've been doing a little research on certain characters and plan on changing some characters to be more faithful to the comics.

Anyways, I think that's all my points; hope you enjoy! :)

         — Cozi Stark