Chapter 9: Caught Cheating

Finn noticed other people in Rosalie's room and he jumped up and pretended to be sorry for what he did towards Diana.

Finn: Got up and said. Diana, I can explain!

Rosalie: She was embarrassed and wouldn't say anything, knowing she got caught.

Diana: Explain what, Finn?! You're such a liar! She screamed and slapped him hard in the face.

Diana: Towards Rosalie. I trusted you with my life! How could you do this behind my back?!

Finn: Alright fine! You're no longer the princess I fell in love with.

Finn: I've had enough of you taking your worst out on me.

Diana: Is this what you do when you're supposed to be at work, Finn?

Finn: Yes, it is! You're self-absorbed and you piss me off. I want a divorce with you now!

Finn: You've completely let yourself go.

Diana started to cry and Rosalie's mom was so angry that she yelled at Finn to get out of Rosalie's room and told everyone to leave immediately.

Rosalie's mom: Finn, get out of Rosalie's room! You all will leave now! I need to speak with my daughter alone.

They left and Rosalie's mom scolded her in her room.

Rosalie's mom: Tell me I didn't see what I just saw! Didn't you say you liked Pedro?

Rosalie: Pedro isn't a real person. I made him up. The guy I was hanging out with was Jeff.

Rosalie's mom: Why would you do that, Rosalie?!

Rosalie: I was trying to be the daughter you wanted me to be.

Rosalie's mom: You mean it's my fault you pretended you liked someone who was given a fake name? Why was Finn here with you?

Rosalie: He said he likes me and he's gotten tired of Diana. I also lied about Diana's baby. She had a miscarriage.

Rosalie's mom: Diana is your best friend. How dare you betray her?!

Rosalie: I'll admit I was jealous because you preferred her more than me.

Rosalie's mom: And you did all of this to get Finn? I thought I raised you much better than this!

Rosalie: She felt extremely regretful, knowing she took things too far.

Rosalie's mom: This will be the last day you remain in this house unless you apologize to Diana. She walked out of Rosalie's room.

After a few more minutes, Rosalie got so many notifications on her phone from ig. There were many hate messages and comments. She lost a lot of followers. Her boss sent her a text that said, "Rosalie, you're fired! I found out what you did when I was absent."

Rosalie: Ignored her boss's text and called Finn. Hey Finn, are we still going steady?

Finn: I'm sorry, Rosalie. My parents figured out the truth. They don't want me to speak to you again.

Rosalie: But you still love me, do you?

Finn: I do, but it's not worth it. Diana was my wife and you wanted to be my mistress.

Rosalie: I never said I wanted to be your mistress. You came to me first.

Finn: Please stop calling me...I'm tired of all this drama.

Rosalie: He hung up on her and told herself. What have I done? Should I apologize to Diana to please my mom?

Rosalie: Then she decided. I'll never please my mom. Diana won't forgive me.

After packing up, she wrote a letter for her mom to see. It said, "Dear mom, this is the last time you'll see me. I'm moving out. I've been a bad person. Please don't look for me. Love, Rosalie".

When she left the house silently carrying her suitcase, she received another dm from ig saying "You'll burn in hell for what you did!" Another dm said, "BITCH! You messed up!".

Rosalie: She thought to herself. I'll do anything to get myself away from them. I need to flee.

Rosalie's mom decided to go to Diana's house to see if Rosalie had apologized to her yet. When she got into Diana's house, she knocked on the door and she saw that Diana looked quite annoyed and pissed.

Diana: Opened the door and said. Are you here to defend Rosalie?

Rosalie's mom: It's the exact opposite. Did Rosalie come to apologize to you?

Diana: No she didn't. Even if she did, I wouldn't forgive her. What's done is done.

Diana: You obviously taught her how to lie and sneak around right?

Rosalie's mom: No I didn't. I'm still ashamed of what she did to you.I thought everything was fine between you and her.

Diana: Nothing's going to be fine between us again. You did nothing to stop her while she manipulated a lot of people.

Diana: Don't act stupid because you don't have my respect anymore. You're her mom. I suspect you're modeling this for her.

Rosalie's mom: Give me one reason why I would do that!

Diana: Like I believe you. You better go before I call the police. I don't want to see your face again. She slammed the door shut.

Rosalie's mom decided to go home. She was still quite furious at her daughter so she decided to go to her room only to find Rosalie gone. But then she found a "lovely" goodbye note sitting on her desk.

Rosalie's mom: She read it and said. Hey Rosalie...quit joking. You can't do this to me! Where are you?!

Two days later, Rosalie arrived in a different city called Blackwood. She was standing near a huge apartment building and everywhere around here seemed so different.

Rosalie: She looked up to observe the building and said to herself. This is my new home from now on. I'll start a new life.

Rosalie had to put her past behind her and make it of good use.

She rented a room in the apartment building and is now in the process of finding a new job.

After hours of research, she decided to apply for a graphic designer position at a software development company.

A week passed and she received a letter saying she was accepted.

But back at Rosalie's former hometown, things only took a turn for the worst.

Finn decided to file a divorce even though Diana was completely against the idea.

At the court, the judge decided Finn should have full ownership of their assets because he bought the house a few months before their marriage.

Diana had no choice but to move back in with her parents.

Everything was well and steady for Finn, but he got something coming to him he least expected.

Diana decided to get revenge on him. So, she did the unthinkable.

Diana was arriving outside of her former house with Finn and once she got inside, she went to the room where Finn was sleeping and shot him twice.

Just like that, Finn was dead. But this demise only turned Diana into a bitter psycho.