Chapter 3: Mentally Unstable

It was getting dark outside and Rosalie was walking home by herself thinking about what Giselle told her about Diana and Finn.

Rosalie: She thought to herself. Giselle seems very nice and honest...

She was having dinner with her mom until her mom decided to ask her about Diana.

Rosalie's mom: Honey, did you talk to Diana after the wedding? It was so perfect.

Rosalie: Yeah, I did...

Rosalie's mom: She and Finn are a beautiful couple, don't you think?

Rosalie: Yeah, they are. Everyone was happy for their marriage.

Rosalie's mom: But what about you? I didn't see you cheering that hard.

Rosalie: Oh sorry...I've just been busy with work.

Rosalie's mom: Work is important, but you should find your happiness the way Diana did so you won't be alone.

Rosalie's mom: I want you to find someone for yourself before it's too late for me.

Rosalie: Mom, please don't rush it. I'm only 22. I don't wanna get married so early...

Rosalie's mom: I'm sorry, honey...I'm just worried about you.

Rosalie: Worried I'm not like Diana? It's fine...I get it. She's perfect in your eyes. Something I'll never be.

She got up from her seat and walked away from the kitchen. She went to her room and closed the door behind her. Her mom followed her and tried to talk to Rosalie about what she meant.

Rosalie's mom: I didn't mean it like this...Please open the door, Rosalie.

Rosalie: She said behind the door. Please...I just want to be alone. I don't want you to compare me to someone else. Especially Diana.

Rosalie's mom: Ok, I'll go...But I didn't compare you to Diana.

Diana was in her bedroom with Finn and decided to annoy Rosalie again with her stupid phone calls.

Diana: Hi, Rosalie...How are you? I wanna ask you something...

Rosalie: Oh hey Diana...What is it?

Diana: Me and Finn are going on a date soon...Would you care to join us?

Rosalie: Ok... I will. Then she hung up.

Rosalie: She thought to herself. She's so annoying...Giselle was right about her. But I guess I still don't have a choice.

Diana and Finn were sitting inside a fancy restaurant. Rosalie finally arrived and sat across from them.

Rosalie: I made it, finally.

Diana: So how have you been, my dear friend?

Rosalie: Doing good...the usual. My mom is really happy about you both being a couple.

Finn: Really? That's nice of her.

On Rosalie's phone, she received a text from Giselle saying "Hey girl, you down for stripping this evening?".

Diana: She noticed this and said. Who was texting you, Rosalie?

Rosalie: She lied and said. My mom...She told me to help her with the laundry when I get home.

That night, when Rosalie was about to go to bed she was relieved that the boring date with Diana and Finn was over.

Rosalie: She thought to herself. That was a bad date...I wanted to spend the evening on my own, but they ruined it.

When she woke up the next morning, she noticed Giselle was calling her on her phone.

Giselle: Girl, I'm bored. Tell me you are too. Let's meet up.

Rosalie: Sure, why not? I just woke up.

Giselle: Okay, ginger...Waiting for you at Starbucks now.

Rosalie changed into a new pair of outfits and then headed out to meet Giselle. The girl was standing outside of Starbucks waiting for her.

Rosalie: Hey Giselle...sorry it took me a while to get here.

Giselle: That's fine...But why didn't you respond to my text last night?

Rosalie: Diana invited me to spend time with her on her date with Finn...

Giselle: That sneaky little rat....She's always asking people to do dirty favors for her.

Rosalie: Glad you feel me. She's been irritating me lately.

Giselle: Let's go inside and have a talk. I have more to tell you.

Once they sat down inside, Rosalie wondered what Giselle wanted to say to her.

Rosalie: So what was it that you wanted to tell me about Finn the other day?

Giselle: Needless to say, I dated him once...But he ended the relationship, saying I wasn't really his type.

Rosalie: I don't know why he thinks Diana is the one for him...

Giselle: He's an idiot...You're way prettier than she is.

Rosalie: Lately, my mom has been comparing me to her. She couldn't stop talking about her and Finn, saying I need to find a husband too.

Giselle: Another annoying mom acting like some 18th century parent. I know Diana isn't a good girl.

Giselle: If Finn had the opportunity, he would definitely cheat on her.

Rosalie: But he wouldn't cheat on me. I'm nothing like her...

Giselle: I would be careful if I were you, Rosalie. Men in Windenburg are dirty.

Rosalie: I want to drop that bitch, but I don't know how...

Giselle: She smirked. Well, ginger...I have a solution for you.

When Rosalie got home, she had a flashback of Giselle advising her to steal Finn from Diana secretly.

Rosalie: She thought to herself. I still like Finn, but Diana is in my way...