Chapter 8: Infidelity

Rosalie continued interacting with the customers and serving them coffee. "Pedro" was in the corner working with some other coffee machine. They decided to take another picture of each other on Rosalie's phone and posted it on Instagram. She titled the post "How lucky I am".

Rosalie: Diana is going to be so upset. I'm spending time with someone while she's unhappy in her marriage.

Jeffrey: Karma is so good, and you can enjoy her reaction hehe.

When Rosalie got home, her mom mentioned the Instagram post.

Rosalie's mom: Hey, Rosalie. How was work?

Rosalie: It was brilliant. I'm starting to like Pedro more....

Rosalie's mom: I saw your Instagram post and I must say he's just as handsome as Finn!

Rosalie: Yep, he really is. I think I found my prince.

Rosalie was alone in her living room until she received a text from Finn that said "Hey, can you come out? We need to talk".

Rosalie: Texted back. Sure.

Rosalie went out a few steps away from her house and saw Finn. He didn't look very happy.

Rosalie: What do you want to talk about?

Finn: I just wanted to ask about the post. Who is this Pedro guy? I thought you liked me instead.

Rosalie: He's not Pedro. It's a name I made up for a guy in order to make my mom believe I was seeing someone else.

Rosalie: His real name is Jeffrey. I still only have feelings for you.

Finn: You sure? I saw how close you were with him, and I felt insecure....

Rosalie: Why would I lie to you? "Pedro" knows about you and he doesn't care.

Finn: It felt like I wasn't your main choice for a bit and I got worried. Can I have a hug?

Rosalie: She hugged him. I'm sorry. I should have told you before. You're not mad right?

Finn: Why would I be mad? I love you, baby. He kissed her again.

Rosalie: I wish I wasn't your second choice.

Finn: I'm sorry I did this to you, Rosalie. I wish I could go back in time and choose you.

But then somebody ruined that moment. It was Diana who texted Rosalie saying "Hey Rosalie come by my house. I really need you."

Rosalie: texted back and said. Ok, I'll be there...

Rosalie: Towards Finn. Seems like I will have a talk with your wife real soon.

Rosalie slowly walked towards their house and saw Diana crying on the sofa.

Rosalie: Hi...I'm here. It's me, Rosalie.

Diana: She had tears in her eyes. I feel so lost. I don't know what to do.

Rosalie: Sat down next to her. If you guys separate, I swear true love doesn't exist.

Diana: Finn has changed completely. I missed the old him.

Rosalie: You haven't told your parents nor my mom about this?

Diana: No, I didn't tell them anything. It started a month ago.

Diana: I had a miscarriage and everything between me and Finn got worse.

Rosalie: Have you done anything to anger him?

Diana: I didn't...why would I do this to my prince? I understand if he's busy, but it feels like he's growing distant from me.

Rosalie: Maybe he tries to help you, but you keep pushing him away. But if that's not the case, he needs to set the record straight.

Diana: I never pushed him away. I always showed I loved him.

Diana: But how can I keep doing this when he doesn't give me back what I've given him?

Rosalie: Pretended to feel sad and hugged Diana. I'm sorry...Sometimes all men are the same.

Diana: I thought Finn was different....How was I so wrong?

Rosalie: Now you see why love can hurt. Love isn't pretty and perfect.

When she was done trying to "console" Diana, she left and met up with Finn again.

Rosalie: I'm done talking to your wife, baby.

Finn: How did it go?

Rosalie: She thought I felt sorry for her. She thinks she's done nothing wrong.

Finn: See? She doesn't make sense. A typical drama queen.

Rosalie: Told you she wasn't the one for you.

The next day Rosalie was so lucky she didn't have to go to work but her mom had some business to take care of with her aunt.

Rosalie's mom: I'm going to visit your aunt. You can come with me if you want.

Rosalie: That's okay. I want to stay home.

She waited until her mom left and called Finn.

Rosalie: She called him. Babe get your ass here. My mom left.

Finn: He responded. I'll be there soon. Diana wouldn't stop sleeping. I'll just leave a note saying I'm at work.

Finn arrived at her house and got inside without knocking. He walked towards Rosalie's room. She was wearing a sexy bunny outfit and lying on her bed.

Finn: Damn...you look so hot, baby.

Rosalie: You're hotter than I first met you.

Finn took off his shirt and they both touched each other sexually.

Someone sent Rosalie a text and it was from Diana. She texted "Me and Ruelle are going to have fun in the amusement park. We would love to have you come."

Rosalie: Texted back. I can't come. I have the flu...

Diana and Ruelle were still at the park while Rosalie was at her house making out with Finn behind her back. Diana suggested they should go to Rosalie's house to pay her a visit since that's what she always did before whenever Rosalie got sick.

Diana: Let's visit Rosalie. She told me she's sick.

Ruelle: Sure, Diana.

However, Rosalie's mom wasn't expecting Diana and her cousin to come over at all. She looked very confused.

Rosalie's mom: Diana. Ruelle. What are you both doing here?

Diana: We just came here to see Rosalie. She said she's got the flu.

Rosalie's mom: That's weird. She didn't tell me that.

Diana: Really? Thought you knew. But can we please go in?

All 3 of them walked inside the house and Diana was the first one to walk inside Rosalie's room. She caught her best friend sleeping with her husband and was both distraught and angry.

Diana: What the f**k is this bullshit?!