BONUS MATERIAL - No Reservations 90s Playlist

In honour of 8k views and 1000 votes on my book, I thought I'd share a bonus playlist featuring the songs that formed the soundtrack for this story . . . Mainly because it was such a lovely trip down memory lane for me while I was writing it. 💜

Spoilers ahead if you haven't yet read the whole story, so I'd leave this until the end!

Of course, we have to start with the two songs that were the subject of one of Iona and Ryan's many discussions in Computing class - the big Blur/Oasis fight for the UK number one back in 1995 . . .

💜Country House - Blur
💜Oasis - Roll With It

And, also, we can't forget the theme song from their shared favourite sitcom!

💜I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts

Then we have the songs from the night of the Valentine's Day party - where Iona and Ryan both had their first kiss . . . Although sadly not with each other!

💜Crush - Jennifer Paige
💜You Don't Know Me - Armand Van Helden
💜Tragedy - Steps

Including Iona's "iconic" first kiss song . . .🤦‍♀️

💜Chocolate Salty Balls - Chef

Next up, prom!

💜Sweet Like Chocolate - Shanks & Bigfoot
💜No Scrubs - TLC
💜Red Alert - Basement Jaxx
💜Baby . . . One More Time -  Britney Spears
💜Hedonism - Skunk Anansie

P.S. I deliberately didn't specify which Westlife or Boyzone track were playing that night, and that was completely on purpose, so I didn't need to share any of their stuff, if I ever decided to make a playlist! (Sorry, I'm just not a fan... although I did run into two of the members of Westlife at a London airport once, and one of them was actually very nice to us.🤷‍♀️)

And last, but not least, those final scenes in Iona's room . . .

💜Lovefool - The Cardigans
💜Friday, I'm In Love - The Cure
💜Wannabe - The Spice Girls

Incidentally, I currently find myself wondering what song would have been the first dance at their wedding reception . . . It really would have had to be something from the 90s, right? Any thoughts?

 It really would have had to be something from the 90s, right? Any thoughts?