05.

There will be uncensored strong language in this chapter. Reader discretion is advised.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Felix PoV

After Hyunjin left, I lied down on my neat bed which is quite an unusual feat. 

I always noticed how Hyunjin was a little left out. Jeongin, Jisung and Minho were usually the chefs of the group. Chan, Changbin, Seungmin and I were the #vloggingalways gang. And Hyunjin joined us here and there. Minho found it a little irritating sometimes and the two never really got along quietly but I didn't think Hyunjin would be this lonely.

I knew how it felt. He had been mainly the person who helped me outside my cage. But, how could I not have noticed his weak wings when he set me free?

I stared at the ceiling and my hands unconsciously went to the scar on my collarbone. Hyunjin wasn't the type to self-destruct, right?

That's when I heard the door banging of Changbin's bedroom. I was about to open my bedroom door to check what happened when I decided I should just listen and give them privacy after sensing the mood.

"I am sorry Changbin. We can stay as friends if you want to but I no longer want to be a part of this f*cking mess. You can go live your life and I will go live mine. I hope you won't lead on another person unintentionally like you claimed to. I am leaving while I still can."

"Seungmin, Seungmin, wait! Let me explain- where are you going!? Dammit!"

I quietly exited my bedroom to find Changbin sitting on the floor with his back to the door. He tried to tear apart his beautifully dyed black hair in frustration. His eyes were fixated on a puppy charm on the floor which I assumed to have fallen from Seungmin's charm bracelet when he left in a hurry. I heard a sniffle and I rushed over and hugged the crying boy.

"Do you want to talk about it, hyung?" I was worried because Changbin wasn't someone who argued or fought unless very provoked. These two were so sweet and happy together. What on earth happened that Changbin lost his cool.

Since he didn't answer or return the hug, I brought a glass of water and a Toblerone. I gave the glass to Changbin and switched the Toblerone with a muffin when I remembered Toblerone was Seungmin's favoured chocolate. 

He calmed down after eating. He looked up and told me, "You should check up on that annoyingly cute boy. He needs more attention than me and Jeongin is still doing his shift at the café."

Before I could reply, he got up and locked himself in the room. An idiot in love.

ʚ♡ɞ

I ended up sitting on Seungmin's desk chair while he stubbornly covered himself in his blankets with his back to me. He would not say a single word. So, Jeongin ended up coming a little early with two plates of fried eggs to tempt Seungmin out of his blanket kennel.

He turned towards us, eyeing the eggs and sat up, still wrapped in his blankets. With his fluffy brown hair and angry eyes he reminded me of a German shepherd. He snatched one plate from Jeongin's hands and after practically inhaling it, he told us the reason of the argument.

After twenty minutes of listening, only one thing came to my head. This entire story was pretty fucked up. And I don't curse, so you know this is bad.

I left after hugging Seungmin and I rushed to my dorm next door. 

I somehow managed to get Changbin's side of the story. I tucked him in bed after making sure he had dinner and left my dorm.

This needed to be sorted out soon before a fight in the group breaks out.

ʚ♡ɞ

It was 11 pm and it was Hyunjin, Jeongin, Minho, Jisung, Chan and me. We were in sitting with our hyung Kunpimook Bhuwakul, whom everyone calls Bambam 'cause of his raps are like explosions. His best friend and roommate, Kim Yu-gyeom, was bringing a bottle of soju which everyone denied except Minho.

 "So, you all came for love advice at 11 p.m.? Isn't tomorrow the first day of the semester?" Bambam-hyung asked with a glass of soju in his hands.

"Well technically, its for my friends Changbin and Seungmin. They both had a fight but their relationship is too complicated for us alone to figure it out. I know both sides of the story but the others don't so I figured I might as well call them all to your dorm. I hope I wasn't disturbing you, hyung?" I asked as I fiddled with my rings. 

"We don't mind, kid. It has been while since we received some drama anyways, right Bambam?" Yugyeom-hyung answered while handing Minho his glass. To that, Bambam-hyung chuckled and replied, "True. So, Felix, get on with your story."

I took a deep breath and started the angsty story of two lovesick boys.

"Changbin-hyung had been in love with me since his last few months of senior year in high school, around 3 years back. I never really showed interest in being in a relationship with him so after a year of hope he understood that his love won't be reciprocated. So he talked to Seungmin about this and Seungmin suggested he try dating someone else. Changbin-hyung suggested a 'friends with benefits' relationship and Seungmin thought why not? What else could happen? Mind you, Seungmin had just realised he was bisexual back then. So they hooked up once in a while to the point they used it as a stress relief. They spent more time together and Changbin-hyung started to forget about his feelings towards me. Seungmin started to catch feelings. After a year of this relationship, Seungmin fell in love with hyung and Changbin-hyung thought of taking a step towards dating Seungmin officially. However, both of them are idiots to communicate so here we are."

I took a deep breath after finishing the story. If I am being honest, I felt a little proud that someone was once smitten with me. But the fact that I played a role in Seungmin and Changbin's argument makes me queasy. I don't know what my expression was but Jisung squeezed my hand. 

"Oh-kay. So, both of them fucked and caught feelings but they are dumbasses and won't talk. Usually lovesick behaviour," Bambam-hyung summarised.

"But I don't understand why they suddenly argued," Hyunjin asked while biting his lip in confusion. How can this man look hot even with a mask of obliviousness on his face? Like, he looks like a living Instagram filter to me. Or it's probably just my gay soul.

Before I could answer mi vida, Jeongin, who knew a little, replied, "Seungmin was curious if Changbin felt something special when they kissed 'cause he did. When Changbin didn't reply, Seungmin suddenly kissed him and it turned a bit heated. Changbin did feel sparks but he is too dumb and said he didn't feel anything because they had agreed for their situationship to be no-strings-attached. Seungmin felt heartbroken and sort-of confessed. Changbin.exe stopped working and that angered Seungmin. And, it turned into a whole lot a mess."

I am pretty sure everyone mentally face palmed after hearing the fox-like boy. 

"I see. Give me some time and I'll think of what to do. Chris, make a group with all of us, will ya?" Bambam-hyung asked.

Chan got to the task immediately and created a group called 'Mission SeungBin'.

Why did I introduce ship names to him again?

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

A/N

What plan do you think Bambam will come up with?

Also, I apologies for using curses. I just feel like it's such a Bambam-thing.

To anyone who is reading, any suggestions or ideas?