Chapter 12

Wanda Maximoff

I wake up to a warm, sunny morning I stretch my arms out and look over at Peter, who is still asleep beside me. I smile, remembering the events of the previous night. I had never felt such a connection with anyone before. All of a sudden I hear something unusual happening outside. I quickly get dressed and wake up Peter, He quickly puts on his Spiderman suit and we climb out the window together Peter holds me by my waist and swings us through the city to find the source of the sound that we heard earlier.

                                                Peter Parker

I swing me and Wanda through the city, looking for any signs of trouble. Suddenly, we hear screams coming from an alleyway. We rush over to investigate and find a group of armed men attacking a young couple. Without hesitation, we jump in to help. Wanda's hands glow red and she throws a hex at two of the armed men blasting them backwards while I use my web shooters and web them to the wall and web some of them into each other. After the fight was over, Peter grabbed my waist and said "shall we head back home" "yes" I say relieved.

THE NEXT DAY

                                               Wanda Maximoff

Me and Peter set out to do more good in the city. As we patrolled, we came across a robbery in progress. We quickly intervened, but this time the criminals were armed with a strange, alien weapon. Me and Peter enter the bank and fight the robbers Peter tried to dodge the blasts, but he wasn't quick enough. He was hit and was sent flying backwards, slamming into a nearby building. I quickly rush to Peter's side, my heart racing with fear. I could see that he was badly injured and struggling to breathe. I used my powers to try to heal him, but the alien weapon had done too much damage. Peter's injuries were beyond my abilities I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes. As I realized that I might lose the person I had come to care for so deeply. Peter looked up at me and weakly whispered, "I'm sorry." I shook my head, refusing to give up. I concentrated all of my power into trying to heal Peter, and slowly but surely, his wounds began to close. I watched as colour returned to his face and his breathing steadied. Peter opened his eyes and smiled weakly at Me. "Thanks," he said. I hugged him tightly, relieved that he was okay.