Chapter 3

Peter Parker

It has been 2 years since I saw Wanda the only thing that she told me was that she was going back to the Avengers to help them. I didn't want to be involved with the Avengers, especially after what happened in Germany.

I'm walking home from school one day. When I reach the front door and see that it is opened a crack my Spider-sense starts to go off like crazy. I rush into the house and frantically run up the stairs yelling "Aunt May are you ok?" when I get to the top of the stairs I walk into the living room and see May sitting on the couch drinking coffee. May looks at me and says "Oh Peter I'm glad your home there's someone here that would like to speak to you." I look over to the person sitting in the chair across from May and it's Wanda.

I get nervous and my face starts to turn red. Wanda says "Peter, It's been a long time" I stare at her and reply "yes, yes it has" we look at each other in silence for a few seconds then I look down at May and say "Aunt May can you give us a couple of minutes please." "Sure Peter," May says slowly standing up Wanda gestures for me to sit down and I walk over to the couch and sit down.  Wanda asks me "so how are you doing?" "Good I'm just a little surprised that you're here and why are you here anyway?" "I'm here for you Peter, Stark has an assignment for us to do."

"Oh well like I told you before I'm not interested in becoming an Avenger right now" "I know but what classes do you have right now?" "Math, Science, Gym and Metal Shop." "and how are your grades in each class?" "they're all really good" "that's because you're a great student and I'm sure you can afford to come and save some people and be the friendly neighbourhood spiderman again." I  look to my right and see a picture of my uncle Ben and think about what he said to me the night he died "with great power comes great responsibility." I look back at her and say "Ok I'll be the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman again."