Chapter 9

Peter Parker

I sniff the air and slowly open my eyes I smell bacon. Aunt May must be making breakfast. I look down at Wanda she is resting her head on my chest and is still asleep. We are both naked from the events of last night. I slowly get up out of bed and put a pillow under Wanda's head so she can still sleep. I walk over to my closet grab a white T-Shirt and black sweatpants and quietly put them on. Once I have my clothes on I make my way down to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and see aunt May cooking some pancakes and bacon. "Good morning Aunt May" "Good morning Peter" May says joyfully I walk over to her and give her a big hug. Then I reach up into the cabinet next to the fridge and grab the coffee grounds and make a cup of coffee for Wanda.

"I'm almost finished with the breakfast Peter, could you please grab me the plates?" "Sure" I reach up and grab the plates out of the cupboard and spread them out on the counter. May uses her spatula and places some pancakes on all of our plates. She does the same with the bacon. "Thank you, May for breakfast." I say happily and smile at her "your welcome Peter" I grab Wanda's plate and her coffee and head back upstairs to my room. I open the door and see Wanda still asleep. I walk over to the nightstand and place the plate and the coffee down Wanda's eyes slightly open I sit next to her on the bed and rub my hand back and forth on her shoulder in a soothing motion. "Good morning Wanda" I whisper Wanda sits up and holds the bed sheets up over her chest. "good morning" she whispers I get up off the bed and grab Wanda her plate of breakfast and hand it to her. "Can I just quickly change into my clothes" "yeah sure" I quickly turn around while Wanda changes into some clothes.

"Ok I'm all good," I turn around and hand her, her plate "thank you Peter" she looks up at me and smiles I smile back and say "you're welcome, there's also coffee there for you" I point to the nightstand as I slowly back up towards the door. "I'm just going to head back downstairs and grab my plate of pancakes and bacon and I'll be back up" I smile at her and she smiles back and says "ok" I head back downstairs and grab my breakfast.

                                              Wanda Maximoff

I look down at the plate of pancakes and bacon then I look up at the ceiling close my eyes and sigh. What would I do without Peter I think to myself then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I start eating my breakfast Peter walks into the room and sits next to me on the bed and eats his breakfast as well. "so...Wanda did you enjoy last night?" Peter asks hesitantly "yes I did" I chuckle Peter does the same and lets out a small chuckle. "so what are we going to do about Tony?" Peter looks at me for a second then walks over to his desk puts his plate down reaches down and opens one of his desk drawers. Peter pulls out a piece of paper and looks at it for a couple of seconds the room is silent "Peter, is everything okay?" I ask concerned "yeah" Peter then rips the paper up and puts it in the garbage.

Peter comes back and sits next to me "we have to expose him somehow and show the world what he's done and how corrupt he is then the world will decide what to do with him." "Are you sure that's the best course of action, Peter?" "I think so do you have a better idea?" "Well I mean I have my magic and I can just make him see what happens when he loses everything that he loves or I could just mind-control him and make him kill himself, either way, we get what we want." Peter looks at me with a surprised look "I think that's a little extreme" Peter says with seriousness and genuine concern "yeah your right" I laugh Peter laughs as well. we finish eating our breakfast then Peter asks me "Wanda...will you be my girlfriend?" I look up at Peter with a surprised look on my face and say "yes" Peter smiles and I smile back he leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

A FEW HOURS LATER

                                                     Peter Parker

I and Wanda head to the compound to find the evidence we need. We fly and swing to Tony's office window when we get there. Wanda uses her magic and breaks the glass when we get into the office we look for a computer. There is one sitting on Tony's desk I hack into his computer and look through folders to try and find something that shows his deals with HYDRA but there is nothing. So we continue looking around his office for other pieces of evidence. Then all of a sudden I start to hear footsteps coming down the hallway toward the door. I accidentally knock over something and gasp Wanda turns around and catches it with her magic. The person stops outside the door and continues walking. Wanda returns the object and then says "That was a close one" "yeah" I say with a sigh of relief. After a few minutes of searching, I look in his desk drawer and find a document signed by Strucker and Tony. I fold the paper up and put it in my pocket then I grab Wanda by her waist and pull her close to me and we swing away together back to my place.