Chapter 2

Wanda Maximoff

It's been one week since the battle at the Berlin airport. I'm in prison and I'm put in a straight jacket so I can't create magic. Every Saturday the mail comes in I don't expect any mail from anyone. Because I don't have anyone in my life no Mom, no Dad and no Brother thanks to Ultron. Something was different this time though one of the guards came up to my cell and says you've got mail a curious look formed on my face and the guard unlocks my cell door the guard opens the letter and shows it to me. As I finish reading the letter in front of the guard I notice a spider symbol at the bottom right corner of the page and realize that the letter was sent by Spiderman.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I'm asleep in my bed when all of a sudden I hear people fighting outside my cell. I sit up and walk over to my cell door to get a glimpse of what's happening then one of the guards gets pushed against my cell door blocking my vision. Then the guard becomes stuck to the door. I listen carefully to what is happening I hear keys jingling then the door unlocks as the door swings open I see Spiderman standing at the door with the guard webbed to the outside of the door. When Spiderman sees Me in my restraints he runs over to me and says "oh my god are you okay? I can't believe they would have you locked up like this" as he gets the restraints off of me. I ask him "why did you bother coming here?" "I came here because, well I don't know" he replies as he gets the restraints off of me "there done let's go we don't have a lot of time" Spiderman steps out of the cell I follow him "how do we get out?" "I don't know I didn't find any vehicles" "that's ok I have a better idea" I bring my magic into my hands and use magic to quickly get changed into my usual clothes then I use my magic to create a hole in the roof. Wanda then uses her magic to lift Spiderman into the air, allowing him to follow behind her as she flies them to safety.

Once we made it far away from the prison I land us on a nearby roof. We take a minute to catch our breath. Spiderman takes off his mask once I catch my breath and look over at Spiderman all I can see is his back but I notice he has his mask off. Spiderman then turns around and is startled by The Scarlet Witch just looking at him. I say to Spiderman "your mask is off, I've never seen you without your mask on" "I know and since you are seeing the real me now I might as well tell you my name, my name is Peter Parker." "Well nice to finally meet you, Peter, I'm Wanda...Wanda Maximoff" states they smile at each other and blush Peter then says "well I better get going" and points in the direction of his house and swings his way home Wanda watches him as he majestically swings away using his Spider webs.