Chapter 5

Peter Parker

I wake up with the bright morning sun coming through my window and hitting my face. I hold my hand up to block the light from hitting my eyes and I groan I look at the clock on my nightstand and see that it is 9:00 AM I slowly get up out of bed and change into some clothes. I decide to wear black jeans, a grey T-shirt and a blue zip-up hoodie. After I put on my clothes I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to see May cooking breakfast she looks at me walking down the stairs and says "oh good your up, I'm almost finished making breakfast have a seat." May points to the kitchen island and I have a seat across from her.

May hands me my breakfast and I quickly eat it in a couple of minutes. After I finish my breakfast I go to my room grab my web shooters and put them on my wrists. After I put them on I pull down the sleeves of my hoodie to cover them. I walk out of my room and back into the kitchen I tell May "I'm heading out for a bit" "where are you going?" May asks "I'm going to see Mr. Stark about the Stark internship," I say lyingly to her, May looks at me and smiles "ok have fun" I smile back at her and I say "I will."

                                                   Wanda Maximoff

I wake up to the sun hitting my face through my white curtains. I roll over on my back and stare at the ceiling and think to myself "well I guess I better get up." I look over at the curtains and use my magic to open them then I get up out of bed and walk into the bathroom and take a shower. After I step out of the shower I brush my teeth walk out of the bathroom while still wrapped in a towel and use my magic to return my bed to how it was before. Then open my closet and I decide to wear blue jeans a red t-shirt and a black zip-up jacket. Once I get dressed I head into the kitchen and I see Tony standing there eating an apple I say "good morning Tony" as I pass him grabbing the toast off the counter and putting a piece and placing it in the toaster. "Good morning Wanda, how are you doing?" Tony responds I lean against the counter and look at him and say "I'm doing good I heard Peter is coming over to the compound for another mission" Tony looks down at the ground and says "yes, yes he is." Tony then looks at me and continues "but for this specific mission I would like the two of you to do this one together" I look at Tony and nod my head and say "ok, sounds good." My toast popped I turned around and pulled out a plate from the cupboard above me and placed the plate down on the counter I walk over to another cupboard and grab the peanut butter and use a knife and smudge it across the toasted bread and start eating it.

                                                      Peter Parker

I finish swinging and walk up to the front of the compound I walk in through the doors. I walk over to the elevator and take it up to the 2nd floor and walk into the kitchen. I look to my left and see Tony leaning against the counter fiddling with some sort of tech device. I say "hey Tony" then I look to my right and see Wanda reading a book on the couch. I say "hey Wanda" she gets up and walks towards me Butterflies start to fly around in my stomach she comes behind me and walks past me as she does she smacks my ass and leans in and whispers in my ear "I'm glad your here" I blush. Then I hear Tony's voice and he says "Peter, Wanda let's go ill give you a mission breakdown."

He gestures for us to follow him we make our way down a long hallway then we turn right into an empty room that has a projector screen on the wall in front of us. Once we walk in Tony closes the door behind us. Tony walks over to the table in the corner of the room and grabs the remote flicking on the projector. I and Wanda look at the screen it is a small schematic of a Hydra base in the mountains. Tony looks at both of us and says "this is a small Hydra base and is the last one in the region there are entrances here, here and here" as I tried my best to focus on what Tony was saying I looked over at Wanda I could she was angry and sad. I looked down at her hand, her hand was in a tight fist I reached over and put my hand on top of her fist she looks down at our hands touching. Then she looks me in the eyes and smiles. "Hey!!" Tony yells in frustration I removed my hand from Wanda's and we both looked directly at Tony as he finished his breakdown.