Chapter 15 : Time With Twice

"Hello?" Sana entered the practice room.

Stray kids stood straight infront of her and did a bow greeting her, including Haein. Sana also bowed back.

"Noona, what brings you here today?" Seungmin asked.

"I was just passing by. So I thought I should check up on you guys. Don't mind me, just keep doing your practice," Sana chuckled. "Oh Haein is here too today?" Her smile grew wider as she noticed Haein.

"Yeah, actually I thought maybe it would be a good idea to have her visit the company once," Chan replied not immediately telling her the actual reason.

"It's nice to see you again, Sana," Haein said politely.

"I see you're wearing one of the clothes I chose for you that day!"

"Anyways, boys, go back to your practice. I'll talk to noona." The kids obeyed their leader and went back to practicing. They took Haein with them as well. Chan talked to Sana in a corner. He now told her about the whole incident, "... So yeah, that's why I brought her here with me today. To keep her safe right infront of my eyes. We still don't know who it was. I just hope it turns out to be a prank and not something serious."

"Poor you. I hope the issue's quickly solved too."

"Hmm. Haein was really scared last night. The boys helped her get her mind off the incident today."

"Chan, I've said it before too, if you ever need any help, I'm always there. And do you mind if I take Haein with me for a few minutes? I could introduce her to the Twice members. We're all free right now. You could also continue your work without being distracted," Sana suggested.

"That would be a great favor, Sana. Haein's a huge fan of Twice too. So it'll be a good opportunity for her," Chan sighed in relief. "Besides I really have so much work to do."

After getting Chan's permission, Sana went to Haein to ask her. "Haein ah... do you wanna come with me and meet the Twice members?" Sana asked with her famous smile.

"The Twice members?" Haein, who sat on the floor, spoke in disbelief. "Yes, yes! I've always looked forward to this day." Haein stood up jumping in excitement. Sana extended her hand for Haein to hold which she gladly accepted. "Bye, everyone! Bye, Chris!" She waved at the boys with her free hand and walked away with Sana.

Sana and Haein entered Twice's practice room where the other members were currently chatting. "Everyone, look whom I brought," Sana said gaining everyone's attention on them.

"Hello," Haein bowed to them.

"Meet Haein, Chan's adopted daughter," Sana placed her hand infront of Haein, introducing her. The Twice members also greeted her.

"What a pleasant surprise! We're so glad to finally meet you. We did hear a bit about you. Come sit here," Nayeon pointed at one of the nine chairs placed in the practice room which they were previously using to practice a choreography. Haein sat right in the middle of them with Nayeon on her right and Jihyo on her left. Since there were no more empty chairs, Sana sat on Jihyo's lap. The girls were just as welcoming as the members of Stray kids. Haein understood why JYP groups were known for their great personalities.

"I really love your outfit," Dahyun complimented her.

"Thank you. Sana helped me buy it," Haein replied.

"Really?" Nayeon said with widen eyes.

"Yeah, actually the other day Haein and Chan went for shopping. Haein couldn't tell him what type of clothes she likes. Chan tried to help. But you know Chan, he's the guy who wears the same thing everyday. How could he help her buy proper clothes?" Sana told everyone.