Chapter 11

@(Un)LuckyLady 🐞 [4]

The Meet-Cute

Dear Buginettes,

What technically makes a date a success?

Is it when you and the guy you're out with go your separate ways without hating each other?

Is it when you make it to the end of said date and get the famed 'first date kiss'?

Or is it when you make a colossal idiot out of yourself and your date doesn't run a mile?

Last night was my second date since starting this journey and even though I technically ended the night with a different guy, I still had a good time and classed it as a win.

My original date ditched me whilst I was using the toilet and was seen making out with a very attractive brunette in the middle of the dance floor — I believe it was a win for him too, if you know what I mean.

So where do I go from here? It's quite simple really... for some reason to meet a guy I have to do something out of the ordinary — or slightly embarrassing — so I'm going to try and create a meet-cute.

For those who don't know what a Meet-Cute is, it's an adorable, cute or even amusing first meeting. For example, one of you could fall on top of the other, punch them in the face (accidently, of course), reach for the same book in a bookstore or even turn up at the wrong lecture and sit next to a really helpful (and maybe attractive) guy.

Take your own meet-cute and run with it,

I will mine.

Ladybug 🐞

@(Un)LuckyLady🐞

Guy's interested: 1 (-2)

Guy's numbers: 3

Dates Planned: 0

Dates Completed: 2 (+ a half)

Hits: 28, 999

Posted 30 seconds ago

@Turtle-y_Awesome Ha! Punch someone in the face? You must have heard from one of my friends. She's horrendously clumsy and right hooked the guy she's been crushing on for years.

@AA_Longlastingpower @Turtle-y_Awesome That's hilarious because that's what happened to me. The girl I like hit me with a good one right in the jaw.

@Turtle-y_Awesome @AA_Longlastingpower yeah, I know!

@AA_Longlastingpower @Turtle-y_Awesome What? How? Do I know you?

@Turtle-y_Awesome@AA_Longlastingpower Oh! Um - no???

@ChatNoir_Official M'Lady takes hitting on guys quite literally. Believe me, I know 😉

@Ladynoirstan_1995@ChatNoir_Official Whattttttttt?????????

@FortheloveofChat Did Chat Noir just admit to Ladybug hitting on him?! OMG! Is it official???? I think I'm going to cry!

@Chatsbiggestfan Screaming, crying, throwing up!

@ChatNoir_Official Why are you screaming, crying and throwing up? Dating me isn't that bad, is it?