Chapter 23

South Park: 3:50 A.M.

A mint colored alarm clock had been set off. The bubbly boy yawned and stretched his arms before getting out of bed, opening his closet and picked an outfit for the day. It was a light blue sweater with a pattern of clouds on it for design. He matched it with a pair of dark blue jeans and black dress shoes. Quickly, Butters grabbed his suitcase and darted out the door. He opened his phone to call the other local queen in the town. The heavyweight Queen, Mistress, or... Eric Cartman. Yeah.

"Hi Eric!" Butters greets as he waits outside of his house. "Are ya on your way to pick me up still?" He rubs one of his eyes, still feeling a bit fatigued from getting up so early.

"...What?" Cartman asks over the phone, who is also waiting outside of his house with his suitcase in his hand.

"You said that before we left to go to New Jersey, that you would drive up to my house, pick me up, and drive both of us to the airport," The blonde explains, tapping his foot against the concrete.

"Uhhhh...," The brunette starts to think for a moment about that very interaction.

Cartman's POV:

"Hey Eric!" The blonde approaches Cartman with a smile.

"Hi Butters," He waves back to the blonde.

"So, the day we leave, do you want me to pull up your house and pick you up? I know that my drag performances aren't nearly as good as yours so I don't have as much money as you to pay for gas, but I'll still pick you up!" He smiles. "Only if you want, though,"  Butters suggests.

"Of course, Butters! I would love it if you picked me up, that is so nice of you," Cartman nods his head.

Current Time:

"Yeah! You told me that you'd pick me up the day we left the airport, right in front of my house!" Butters states.

"No, I do not think that is what happened. You told me that I should wait in front of my house, and then you will pull up to pick me up,"

"Is that what-...?" Butters spaces out for a moment, thinking of the conversation in question.

Butters' POV:

"Hey Eric!" The blonde approaches Cartman with a smile.

"Oh, hi Butters," He gives a small smile and wave.

"Are you excited to go to New Jersey next week?" Butters practically squeals, unable to contain his excitement as he jumps up and down a few times.

"Hell yeah, I'm excited to go to Jersey! If you want to, I can pick you up in the morning so that we can go together," The brunette man offers.

"Sounds great to me!" He nods his head with a large smile. "Anyway, I gotta go! Bye, Mistress!" Butters runs off back to his house.

Current Time:

"You said that you were going to drive to my house and pick me up!" Butters raises his voice a bit, tapping his foot against the ground impatiently.

"...Wait, Butters. We were both wrong. I wasn't going to get a ride from you, and you were not going to catch a ride from me," Cartman suddenly pales, remembering.

"Wait, what do you mean?" The blonde tilts his head, still feeling a little frustrated.

"...Princess Poppy. We were both supposed to get a ride from Princess Poppy," The brunette states blankly, blinking a few times as he stares out into the road.

"...Where is Princess Poppy?" Butters questions quietly underneath his breath.

In the middle of the night, the alarm clock had broken and a loud knock was heard upon his door.

"Agh...!" He gave a short scream upon hearing it, then remembered. "...Wait!" In a panic, the spiky haired boy rushed to grab his luggage and raced to the door. He threw on a pair of slippers and did not bother about putting anything else on. He was about 10 minutes late than what was planned.

"Nice of you to wake up, Princess Poppy!" Cartman is folding his arms once he had opened the door.

Tweek cringes, realizing it was all of his fault that this had happened. "I'm sorry...! I could have sworn that I set my alarm clock to go off last night, but it didn't!" He shook his head, looking to Butters. "I am so, so sorry to the both of you! How can I make it up?" He questions with a frown.

"Oh, that's okay Tweek!" Butters shakes his head, brushing it off as if it was no big deal. He knew that accidents occurred, that was the way of life and sometimes life threw you for a curveball.

"No, it's not okay!" Cartman narrows his eyebrows and places his hands on his hips. "Drive, asshole!" He hisses.

"Agh...!" Tweek twitches a bit as he races to his car, throwing his luggage as well as the others' inside. Butters got into the backseat, and Cartman took the passenger's. The spiky haired blonde probably drove the fastest he ever had in his life that night. And, yes... Tweek's drag name is Princess Poppy. A very girly queen who always had big dresses and poofy hair.

Once they had reached the airport, thier flight was called near instantly.

"Holy shit...!" Tweek breaks out into a sweat, his pupils shaking. "Are we going to make it?!" He questions in a panicked frenzy.

"Yes, we are going to make it! Now come on!" Cartman responds. Quickly, the three made their ways to the check in and managed to get the last three available seats in the plane. It was then that they began to fly to New Jersey.

Meanwhile, in Sin City:

Kenny had awoken early that morning, trying his best to avoid death to be able to get to New Jersey in time. He dodged all sorts of things in the night, believe it or not. Though it took about the most amount of effort he had to get to anything, he still made it.

It was official. The four were on their way to Jersey!