~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟏 ɞ• ~

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

IT WAS A MORNING LIKE EVERY OTHER

IT WAS A MORNING LIKE EVERY OTHER. Dewey had gotten up to make some breakfast for him and his family, before they woke up. Gale would sometimes work from home and work on her new book, so she would wake up a bit later than the rest of them. (Y/n) would always get up, she was a pretty organized girl.

When Dewey finished setting the kitchen table, he heard some quiet footsteps behind him.

"Good morning, Dad!" (Y/n) said with a cheerful voice and walked to her father giving him a hug.

Dewey hugs his daughter and when they disconnect he sees her all dressed. "Good morning, my sweet princess." He ruffles her hair, causing her to jokingly pout and fix her hair.

(Y/n) always enjoyed the small moments she shared with her family, they were always valuable to her.

Dewey and (Y/n) sat at the table and started eating. Sometimes Gale would wake up early just to spend time with her family, when she had nothing to do.

Dewey swallows his food and clears his throat to grab (Y/n)'s attention.

"Did you hear the news?" Dewey asks the little girl.

"I don't really pay attention to the news, it's not so important." She responds with a shrug.

"Well, your aunt Sidney is going to be in town for her book tour."

(Y/n)'s face grew into a big smile. "Oh, my gosh! Aunt Sidney's going to be here! I have to tell her everything! So much has happened since she left."

Dewey chuckles at the girls responds. "We can give her a call and see if she's available."

"Yes, please! I have to tell her about this boy-"

"A boy?" Dewey dramatically gasps. (Y/n) also gasps realizing what she just said, oh boy, she knows her father will be teasing her about it.