~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟓 ɞ• ~

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

WALKING OUT OF THE Cinema Club with not much information, Gale was so close to knowing where Stabathon was going to take place, but the teens didn't want her or Sidney getting in the way of their tradition

Walking through the halls, Sidney turns to Gale. "Hey, I'm going to head back to Kate's, I'll see you later."

"Bye, Sidney."

"Bye, Gale." Sidney walks out of the school's front entrance.

Gale looks around until she spots a familiar Carpenter sister.

"Sam!" Gale hollers, grabbing her attention.

Sam turns to her friends, telling them something before walking to Gale.

"Hey, Gale, um... what's up?"

"By any chance do you know where Stabathon is going to be?"

"Umm, it's at a abandon barn, I think..." Sam looks behind Gale and notice's a poster for Stabathon and all its details. "It's on Fort Dillon Road."

"Thanks." Gale says about to walk out the building but remembers something. "Hey, Sam, I know this is last minute, but can (Y/n) have another sleepover?"

"Oh, Gale, I was going to ask if Tara could stay over instead."

"Why?" Gale asks before realizing. "You're going to Stabathon, aren't you?"

"I have to, it's my first time attending." Sam explains.

"Yeah, well with a killer going around, probably your last one too." Sam sends her an anamused look. "Look, I'll pay double."

Sam hesitated before sighing in defeat. "Okay, I'll watch (Y/n) another night."

"Thank you."

They're later met with silence until the bell rings saving them from saying anything.