~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟔 ɞ• ~

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES Sam hears someone knocking on the front door

AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES Sam hears someone knocking on the front door. The killer wouldn't obviously knock on the door.

Sam gets up and opens the closet door, the younger girls following along. Sam sticks her hand out for one of them to hold. (Y/n) reaches for it and also sticks her hand out so Tara holds her hand. Hand in hand they leave the bedroom and make their way downstairs to the front door.

The knocking continues and the three girls see flashing red and blue lights.

"Stay here." She tells (Y/n) and Tara to stay on the steps.

She quickly goes to the door and opens it. When she opens it she sighs a breath of relief seeing Dewey.

"Is she okay! Is she alright!" Dewey asks with concern laced in his voice. "Where is she? Is she hurt? Are you guys okay?"

Sam opens the door wider, to reveal the girls standing at the steps. (Y/n) goes down the stairs and hugs her dad.

Dewey hugs her back. "Are you hurt?"

She shakes her head no, still holding him. Dewey goes inside to allow Deputy Judy and some cops to go inside the house and take a look around.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks his daughter. She looks at him with tears in her eyes.

"I was so scared." She starts. "I know this Ghostface has been haunting, you, mom, and Aunt Sidney for a long time. I-I just didn't expect them to come for me."

"I know." He says. "And I'm going to protect you from this person, I won't let him or her hurt you."

They break away from the hug, when Deputy Judy approaches them.

"Nothing here, Sheriff. Except for this frying pan left on the floor." Judy says lifting the pan (Y/n) used to hit Ghostface.

"I used it." (Y/n) says lifting her hand. "I just grabbed the pan and hit them across the face. It was the first thing I thought of." She explains.