~ •ʚ 𝟎𝟎 ɞ• ~

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ •♡• ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The Start of it All

(Y/n) Riley always grew up with some sort of spot light because of her parents. Her mom Gale Riley Weathers was a reporter and had written a book 'The Woodsboro Murders' back in 1997, which was later created into a horror Stab franchise which has many fans in 1998. Her dad Dewey Riley was the sheriff of Woodsboro, he was a very kind person, and (Y/n) had always looked up to him. He was an amazing sheriff and would help anyone in need, even if it resulted in him getting hurt.

(Y/n)'s parents were survivors of the first Woodsboro Massacre, which was started by Billy Loomis and Stu Macher who wanted revenge on Maureen Prescott. The second attack happened at her aunt Sidney's college, it was also turned into a book, Billy Loomis mom, Nancy Loomis justice for her son, she had help from Mickey Altieri. And the latest attack happened in the 2000's by Roman Bridger, a movie director and Sidney's half brother, who she did not know existed. And Angelina Tyler, who just wanted to make Sidney proud with her performance, but failed to accomplish that as she was killed by Roman.

Her parents ended up getting married and had their first and only child. Sidney was apart of (Y/n)'s childhood until she left Woodsboro to start her career. (Y/n) would call Sidney her aunt because her parents didn't have any other siblings, except for her dad who's younger sister Tatum died from the first Massacre, she's heard great stories of her from Dewey and Sidney, she wished she could've met her.

When Gale got pregnant Dewey was really protective, and when (Y/n) was born, both Gale and Dewey would always check if she was ok or if anything bad happened. They didn't want the past massacres to haunt their daughter, they want her to have a normal life until everything changed.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ~ °♥︎° ~ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Sooooo... I did a thing and decided to write a new story!! Especially since I've been crushing on Jack Champion for awhile. Anyways I'm starting off from scream 4!! Anyways a little backstory before getting to the story, along the way you'll get more information that'll be needed for scream and scream vi. And I know angelina wasn't the killer for scream 3 but she was rumored to be, it's for a future reference.