drunk (peter parker fluff)

"Come on Pete you gotta help me out here," you grunted, doing your best to drag the weight of his drunken body up his stairs towards his apartment. You felt his chest rise and fall quickly, a breathy chuckle leaving his lips as he watched his feet take guided steps one by one.

"My foot is like, sooooo much bigger than yours," he giggled, nearly falling over from laughing so hard. You couldn't stop the smile that rose to your lips, shaking your head at the boy's goofy antics. You drug him up the final step, letting out a breath of relief.

"Almost there Pete," you reassured yourself more than Peter who continued staring at your shoes. You made your way towards his door, turning your head towards him expectantly. He gave you a cheeky smile and a wave that made you let out a huff but smile nonetheless. You reached your hand over, going for his front pocket where you could see the outline of his key ring when Peter's eyes widened and he stepped back quickly making himself stumble into the wall behind him.

"Woahhhh you can't do that," he shook his head quickly, "no, no, no."

"Pete, what? I just need your keys goofy," you laughed, reaching for his pocket once more.

"Nopeeee," he said shifting away from you again, "this area is for my girlfriend and my girlfriend only." He nodded, agreeing with himself. You furrowed your eyebrows wondering if he was being serious but once you realized he was, you huffed out a laugh. You watched him try his best to focus as he got the keys out of his pocket and into the lock before finally swinging the door. You laughed as you watched your boyfriend walk into his apartment, immediately dropping down onto the couch. You let him do his thing while you locked the door behind you and headed to the kitchen to grab him a glass of water before walking back toward him.

His eyes were closed, and his face relaxed. You could tell he wasn't sleeping but he was very very close.

"Petey, hey," you whispered, earning a groan.

"Need you to..." he trailed off.

"Need me to what Pete?"

"Call my girlfriend, need cuddles," he mumbled, letting his lips fall into a pout. You smiled, kneeling down in front of him to be closer to his face, letting your hand cup his cheek. He leaned into you like a puppy, letting out a relaxed sigh.

"Open your eyes baby, 'm right here," you said gently, rubbing your thumb over the soft skin underneath his eye. His warm brown eyes fluttered open, a look of recognition flashing through them before smiling wide. A surprised yelp left your lips as Peter swept you up, pulling you to lay on top of him, his arms wound tightly around your waist.

"I'm s'glad you're here," he slurred with a dopey smile, burying his head into the crook of your neck, and placing sweet kisses on your skin, "I had the best night."

"Yeah?" you asked, pulling back to look at him, running your hand through your hair. He nodded with a smile.

"Yeah," he repeated with a dreamy sigh, letting his eyes fall closed as he reveled in the feeling of your nails scratching lightly against his scalp.

"Pete baby, hey, don't fall asleep on me, not here," you whispered making him whine.

"'M so sleepy," he mumbled, adding a yawn for dramatic effect. You chuckled lightly.

"Come on then sleepyhead, let's get you to bed," you suggested slipping off of him and grabbing his hand attempting to pull his body off the couch.

"Can't," he shook his head, "need kisses to move."

"You are such a pain in the ass," you laughed, pressing your lips to his gently watching as he kept his eyes closed chasing your lips as your pulled back.

"Pete come on," you said through your giggles, watching as a look of disdain settled on his lips as you tried to move from his arms.

"Just one more, promise," he nodded. You couldn't help but laugh against his lips, making him squeeze your side and laugh along with you.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked, through his chuckles.

"Cause drunk Peter is funny," you answered making him pull back with a loud scoff.

"'M not drunk," he shook his head.

"Mhm sure," you nodded with wide eyes. He narrowed his eyes at you before breaking to let out a big yawn.

"Come on lover let's get you to bed okay?" you suggested gently, earning a nod this time. He loosened his grip and let you slide off the couch before helping him to his feet. You led him to the bedroom, before leading him to his connecting bathroom to aid him in brushing his teeth. You took him back to sit on the bed, moving back towards the bathroom to brush your own teeth and change into your pajamas.

Peter was practically drooling by the time you returned, making you smile softly, pulling out a clean shirt and shorts for him.

"Petey, let's get you changed really quick, then you can sleep promise," you told him earning a long whine.

"Come on baby, at least don't sleep in your jeans you'll regret it tomorrow," he nodded once keeping his eyes closed.

"Want me to take them off for you?" you asked. He nodded again earning a chuckle from you. You undid his jeans, tapping his hips for him to lift them.

"Shirt," he mumbled, lifting his arms up. You peeled his shirt off his body, watching him sigh in contentment, reaching his arms out to pull you close to him.

"Wait I have to turn the light out," you giggled, struggling out of his arms, laughing at the sounds of him grumbling under his breath, as you successfully pulled the string of the lamp.

"Sleep now?" he asked, pulling you back in.

"Sleep now," you confirmed, "love you, Pete." You pressed a kiss to his cheek, listening to the way his heartbeat calmed and his breathing evened out.